Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (678609 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2016
olawhizzy:

If buyer reject your order and you don't want to deliver it again, it beta for u to cancel d order bcox it will affect ur delivery rate not just that ur buyer can cancel the order leave bad review (dis happen to me few weeks back, though I no take am easy with the lady).
Would it continue to be pending? Ans: if d delivery time pas it bcom late
Can the buyer withdraw the order? E call for cancellation (recently I notice if the order is late d buyer can cancel without any request and leave bad review dat hurt)
Can the buyer cancel the order alone? if you deliver late.

Tanks.

Thanks for your response. Do buyers leave feedback for cancelled orders? I don't think it'll read late cos I delivered the order in good time and she has been asking for endless modifications which I'm tired of giving. She wont pick out all the changes at once, she'll be picking it out one one and its quite frustrating editing and rendering a video all over again.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Porthos: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2016
I got a large job. Please guys is it possible to do a direct bank transfer to my account here in Nigeria..... wat is the rate?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Muktar05:

Please what is the easiest means (method) of buying a service there ? I based in Naija and I dont have any of the listed accout (paypal, payoneer etc). Even if i do, I dont know how to fund it.
use payza. fund with exchangers i use instantgold.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Porthos:
I got a large job. Please guys is it possible to do a direct bank transfer to my account here in Nigeria..... wat is the rate?
It is very possible.
Rates differ bank by bank
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2016
please can anybody help me with mockups!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Good Morning guys.
Great Sales this week for us. cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2016
PLEASE GUYS!!! THIS IS URGENT
Who knows of a way I can deliver 500,000 instagram followers whether bot or real followers in 30 days?
Please help your guy. I'm willing to pay.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2016
mimiy05:
Good morning house. Please email marketers in the house or those into bulk email marketing, I need your advice. What's the best way to reply to this "How much to send 30,000 emails". I already have a software for bulk marketing. I just need to know what is entails cos 30,000 seems large, what information do I need from the client before I proceed and also what is a fair price to bill the client? Please treat as urgent. Oga Venzal, your input is also needed. Thanks

Please i want to go into bulk email marketing too to add to my Article/Blogpost/Webcontent/Email Marketing gig , can I know which reliable software you are using for your bulk mass sending, if it was bought or not i am ready to have it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
adamkolo11:

Please i want to go into bulk email marketing too to add to my Article/Blogpost/Webcontent/Email Marketing gig , can I know which reliable software you are using for your bulk mass sending, if it was bought or not i am ready to have it.

Atomic mail sender. Venzal dropped the cracked version somewhere here. It'll be difficult tracing the page though. I guess you just have to search for it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Porthos:

why not use western union?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2016
If you can truly drive massive traffic to a website let me know your rates. It's URGENT.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Guys be careful of these Scammers on fiverr that uses macro to access your system and steals all your passwords and credit card details.

I just received this message from one of them. But I pass them cheesy

Never ever accept to activate the Macro else all your money on fiverr will disappear and they will have all your log in details. Some of my customers that i help to withdraw have been affected already because they downloaded the file and accepted Macro on their systems.

See attachment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sullivan6: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

Atomic mail sender. Venzal dropped the cracked version somewhere here. It'll be difficult tracing the page though. I guess you just have to search for it
please do u have to use it with a hosted vps?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sullivan6: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

please do u have to use it without a hosted vps?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2016
justi4jesu:
Guys be careful of these Scammers on fiverr that uses macro to access your system and steals all your passwords and credit card details.

Never ever accept to activate the Macro else all your money on fiverr will disappear and they will have all your log in details. Some of my customers that i help to withdraw have been affected already because they downloaded the file and accepted Macro on their systems.

See attachment.
Thanks for heads-up.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2016
justi4jesu:

See attachment.
Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by giftedhands101: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Good morning guys, what step should I follow to ensure removal of 'automatic 1 star review' by fiverr due to buyer cancellation? I was not online for some days and buyer canceled.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=Aleairpaycc post=49481459][/quote]
I message you on WhatsApp 3 days ago and no reply.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2016
felibrain:
If you can truly drive massive traffic to a website let me know your rates. It's URGENT.

what is your traffic amount. I can deliver the service effectively. 08162473128 my contact.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2016
is there anybody who can give me up to 10,000 email sign up. please the emails must sign up with proof. am ready to drop cash if its going to be real. my number 08162473128. contact me if you can
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2016
adamkolo11:

I believe beautycrush has quoted you with the reply. Browse through the pages and you will find where the link to download the software. However, I didn't do that job again and I've removed my bulk emailing gig cos apparently, you need an smtp server to run bulk mailers successfully. I don't know if there's another alternative to smtp.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by femipeters015(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2016
hello house please, anybody has bitcoin for sale, i need it very urgent to deliver for a client
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ebuks22: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
adamkolo11:

Download here http://techptp.com/atomic-email-hunter-free-download/
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ebuks22: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
More free SEO Tools for fiverr work http://techptp.com/content-writing/
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Helo husslers $$$,

Just want to inquire if anyone has been able to make use of the Longtail Software for keyword research Oga Venzal dropped some weeks back ? Can"t really figure out what the issue is but mine isnt working. Please need someone to put me through on the installation process. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dear all,

Pls if you have at least three 5 star review under email writing gig and

You can write a very good promotional email for marketing campaign

You have a system and you can work fast

contact me via my signature. I have a job to outsource

This job is not for newbies (no offence pls), It's for my MAJOR customer and I don't want to loose him

I will pay you well if you prove good skill

thanks
Tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olawhizzy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

Thanks for your response. Do buyers leave feedback for cancelled orders? I don't think it'll read late cos I delivered the order in good time and she has been asking for endless modifications which I'm tired of giving. She wont pick out all the changes at once, she'll be picking it out one one and its quite frustrating editing and rendering a video all over again.
Do buyers leave feedback for cancelled orders? Yes, I notice dat recently, wen a buyer give me negative feedback after cancellation(Though i change am for em mama shocked ).

I have a buyer like that once, but i told him that i will deliver the order to avoid late delivery, I also explain to him the effect of late delivery, luckily e understood. And i started using that method and it working (though good communication skills will implies).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
fasa199:
can anyone vote for me 5000 times with different emails. I will pay. note I would want a proof.

Wat! 5000 emails? hmmmm
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello House, can any one help me with 28 verified Amazon reviews for an eBook? I will write the eBook reviews while you provide me with reviews from real Amazon accounts.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please which is better Explandio or Powtoon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.