Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676410 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by geostrata(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Venzal:
Hello friends,

Brighter days lie ahead... (can ye feel it?)

Even when others are feeling the weight of the economic crash, we (you and I) have an ample opportunity to smile through it all like bosses!
(and smile, we shall).

Okay, what's up?

Lemme gist you (bring your ears closer)... wink

So intoxicated am I by the success this thread is generating, that I have decided to kick it a notch higher (I'll talk about this in a bit).

For a long time now, one of my mentors has always made it a point of duty to drum into my ears (he has almost worn them out) this famous Zig Ziglar's quote:

(Can you see a correlation between this and the bible's "give and it will come back to you in multiple fold" injuction?)

I always wanted to operate on that principle - creating this thread gave me an avenue to put that saying to the test.

Guess what, amigo? Ever since I created this thread, without even asking, more good has found me and seemingly wrapped me in a bear hug (even bae's soft hug no fit command the kind feeling this wan dey bring wink ).

In my first month on Upwork, I have done some pretty mind-blowing figures (for a newbie with a Nigerian profile) from JUST TWO clients! (no bragging here, I owe my success to the Baba above)

The jobs have been coming in thick and fast that I've had the liberty of rejecting/cancelling some and even putting up the "vacation icon" on my Fiverr account.

(and that, dear friend, is the biggest reason I have been a lot inactive here and even "on my mailbox"... things have been that WILD!)

Well, I'm interested in giving more out.

I am more committed to helping others succeed [too].

I am determined to lend my little hand in the fight against 'brokeness'.

If you'll let me in, we can both quench the flames of 'brokeness' together.

As I type this, I have a lot of things in the pipeline for you (and of course, everything is free!).

Why are some sellers smashing the sales ceiling on Fiverr month after month, while others are just there "winging it"?

There are certain things you need to start understanding if you want to be like the former group.

You need to understand the mind of a buyer and how it works, so you can easily leverage on this knowledge to soar.

Bottom line is: I have a lot to dish out. And if you're ready to add to what you already have in your bag right now, you could very well find yourself earning 4 figures (in dollars o; who dey follow Naira laff? undecided) by the end of this year!

I am thinking of creating a dedicated FB group and whatsapp group where we all can exchange winning ideas and just learn some deadly, underground "stuffs".

What do you think?

Is it a good idea?

If you like the idea... "like" the post. If on the other hand you have a better idea, say it! Or if you feel this is not something you'll like, then ignore
this post or tell me too! (what we are going to do -- or not do -- depends on the decision of the majority).

Keep Winning! smiley

Oya Oga venza make you create both the facebook and Whatsapp group....put you guys wouldnt drop your numbers here to avoid spammers and fraudsters, maybe the admin of the page/group will drop his number then whoever wants to join should contact him or her.

[size=18pt]$1000[/size] [size=18pt]Payoneer fund[/size] urgently needed @[size=16pt]360/$[/size] contact me on whatsapp :::> 08185436277

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
louie3:

He is asking for password to the .rar file and not the software itself. I encountered a similar problem after download.

I am confused, try this again https://mega.nz/#F!I9dRQA6R!6CRYAPiGeevLRUbVBwHPaQ!kxNXEbzB when you open the site, there are about 4 files, each with different years, did you download the one that says 2016? the others are 2015, the one I downloaded is the one that says 2016.

This is the crack. http://www.filefactory.com/file/5nidlfped16r/EC2109s.zip, OR http://depositfiles.com/files/rbt2ps4aw, this is just crack alone, at least one must work.

My crack makes it PLATINUM!
My crack removes the Login Screen!! No more vague password login to enter!
You can download all videos, png, svg from BBHF and use with this one!
NO NEED TO paste anything in Windows>Users>User-Name>Roaming folder! [better for those friends who don't know much about the Win8/10 OS folders]
Easiest 2-step installation and crack.

a/ Download EVC2.109 , and Install as normal. [DO NOT RUN IT]
b/ Paste my cracked ExplaindioVideoCreator.SWF to the folder and run it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
gocare:

I am confused, try this again https://mega.nz/#F!I9dRQA6R!6CRYAPiGeevLRUbVBwHPaQ!kxNXEbzB when you open the site, there are about 4 files, each with different years, did you download the one that says 2016? the others are 2015, the one I downloaded is the one that says 2016
It did not show like this in my own .
And this is not the link you shared initially. This is what you posted before .
https://mega.nz/#!jAlAyLxD!vUDcgGdux_ykdljZKxP-NUoR_W1Zkly1EBxnawochdk
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
louie3:

It did not show like this in my own .
And this is not the link you shared initially. This is what you posted before .
https://mega.nz/#!jAlAyLxD!vUDcgGdux_ykdljZKxP-NUoR_W1Zkly1EBxnawochdk

Yes its not, as you said it requested for password i had to re-check. they are from the same mega site but different folders. you can try greebhatworld or test as password, if e no still open then use this link.
this one https://mega.nz/#F!I9dRQA6R!6CRYAPiGeevLRUbVBwHPaQ!kxNXEbzB

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favex: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
I want to really thank everyone here for your contribution.

So, I finally delivered that job the buyer kept complaining of 'unable to open file'. How did I finally get through? Well, I yield to the advice I got here that I should convert to pdf but there was a downside of 'inability to edit' the file. So, I made a little research and finally ended up with saving the documents both in pdf and rich text format. He finally accepted the rich text format but he kept on saying that his contact details were not properly placed on the template when he opened them. Chai, na so I did several editing and he never complained of the write ups but was repeating the same thing that his contact details were not properly aligned on 1 out of the 5 templates I did and was making threats of reporting to Customer's Support on top $15 work o. I kept my cool all these while but alas! I 'exploded', and he said the last one I sent was okay and begged me to forward the work to his Email as well . Should I be happy that he finally accepted? Nah, cos he gave me a 3 star review and it brought my rating to 80% and I can't use the buyers request anymore as it requires at least 90% rating. This is my second order, I got a 5 star review in my ist order that I spent less than 5hours to complete with no revision at all. I tried to contact him to reconsider his review but he has not responded, I don't know if I should message him directly with his Email I sent the files to. Really confused but learnt my lesson the hard way.

Is it best to just order a cancelation to annoying buyers like this?
On the other side, I heard that ordering a cancelation yourself has negative impact in the long run. Now, should I just go ahead and open a new account or look for someone who can order my gig and give me 5 star so that I can get on board cos I really enjoyed the buyers request page.

Sorry for my long write ups and any contribution is highly welcome.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
gocare:

Yes its not, as you said it requested for password i had to re-check. they are from the same mega site but different folders. you can try greebhatworld or test as password, if e no still open then use this link.
this one https://mega.nz/#F!I9dRQA6R!6CRYAPiGeevLRUbVBwHPaQ!kxNXEbzB
Did not open at all. Will check the other link. Thanks anyway.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please i need aa vps o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Emmyk:

Mary's , not "Mary profile page".
Every other thing looks okay, " walm welcome".

Thanks alot, i celebrate u...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
hmmm. . . good day everyone. . . i am also a fiverr seller, i opened an account already before i got to know about this thread. . . i do designs on fiverr like logo, business cards etc. but getting sales as a new comer there is becoming frustrating. . . abeg una get any advice for me ni will be highly appreciated oo. . . And is there anyone in here who is into graphic design on fiverr too??
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
mimiy05:
Testimony time grin

I just had my first big sale on fiverr.

It wasn't easy I must say. At first the buyer wanted voice over, recall I asked for how I could go about it and louie3 gave us a tutorial on natural voices which was what I used.

After the first delivery, the buyer requested a modification.

If you see the list eh, very long, and then she said some parts of the voice over sounded robotic. I was really depressed. I thought of cancelling, so as to avoid a low rating but something told me to keep trying.

To cut the long story short, since Friday, I have been modifying and she had been rejecting asking for more modification. Infact, I learnt a lot of things I could do with explaindio on my own from this gig alone. Fast forward to yesterday, she said I should remove the voice over and background music cos she just paid a seller for that, then do a little modification.

After sending the final modified video, she gave me a 5 star positive review(I didn't even ask for a review, infact I had zeroed my mind already that she was probably going to give me a 3 star review at the most) and said she loved the video and I did a wonderful job. The most interesting part, she also sent me the script to do another video for her!

Who says there's no God grin

I decided to share this for those who always think of giving up when things get so difficult, Don't give up, keep on trying, you don't know what God has in store for you. Imagine if I had asked for a cancellation? Probably would have been slammed with 1 star review

Apologies for the epistle. I just wanted to share this cos I owe my success to this thread. Oga Venzal, where are you ooo. Special thanks to you too.

More success to us!

Congrats

And who are you o...
You mentioned me, allowed people to quote, then removed my name from people who deserved your gratitude... Who does that?

Not cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
favex:
I want to really thank everyone here for your contribution.

So, I finally delivered that job the buyer kept complaining of 'unable to open file'. How did I finally get through? Well, I yield to the advice I got here that I should convert to pdf but there was a downside of 'inability to edit' the file. So, I made a little research and finally ended up with saving the documents both in pdf and rich text format. He finally accepted the rich text format but he kept on saying that his contact details were not properly placed on the template when he opened them. Chai, na so I did several editing and he never complained of the write ups but was repeating the same thing that his contact details were not properly aligned on 1 out of the 5 templates I did and was making threats of reporting to Customer's Support on top $15 work o. I kept my cool all these while but alas! I 'exploded', and he said the last one I sent was okay and begged me to forward the work to his Email as well . Should I be happy that he finally accepted? Nah, cos he gave me a 3 star review and it brought my rating to 80% and I can't use the buyers request anymore as it requires at least 90% rating. This is my second order, I got a 5 star review in my ist order that I spent less than 5hours to complete with no revision at all. I tried to contact him to reconsider his review but he has not responded, I don't know if I should message him directly with his Email I sent the files to. Really confused but learnt my lesson the hard way.

Is it best to just order a cancelation to annoying buyers like this?
On the other side, I heard that ordering a cancelation yourself has negative impact in the long run. Now, should I just go ahead and open a new account or look for someone who can order my gig and give me 5 star so that I can get on board cos I really enjoyed the buyers request page.

Sorry for my long write ups and any contribution is highly welcome.

This should serve as a lesson to you bro.

Next time you come across such buyers in the future, (those troublesome ones that are never satisfied). Dont delay to cancel. They are not worth your time.

You have to cancel a lot of orders, before it will affect your account( so NO WORRIES).

More $$$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by haftob(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pls Is there a bot I can use to complete a survey 2000 times with different US IP.
Need answers urgently

Or if you know you can generate surveys 2000 times with different US IPs, notify me, I will refer the seller to you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
khassy:

Warm welcome to Mary's profile page. I understand that Writing good business content, companies quality SEO articles and blogpost index its product sales 100%. This is what I do for a living. Feel free to explore my 6 years professional multi-skilled, multi-talented writing experience. CONTACT NOW

Your ABOUT sounds more like an autobiography lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( no offense bros kiss kiss kiss ), doesn't sound professional (IN MY OPINION)

The weather is hot no need giving them something warm again, grin grin grin grin cool their temper cheesy cheesy (Use hi instead)

MARYS' (Possession noun) not Mary's (Mary is) (NOT VERY SURE ABOUT THIS SO DO YOUR RESEARCH OOO)

You shouldn't understand that, makes it seem you read it from a book and you want to write an exam on it. show them why it is what it is
stop mixing capital and small letters
that sentence is so long and confusing ( read it thrice and couldn't understand what you are saying, it honestly doesn't make any sense to me)
you mixed so many clauses together, it didn't add up to any meaningful sentence (REMEMBER IF ONE PERSON DOESN'T GET WHAT YOU MEAN, CHANCES ARE OTHERS WONT TOO so don't feel its only me that doesn't get it)

makes it feel like you write out of necessity than out of passion (What you do for a living is diff from your passion)

are you Antarctica that they are gong to explore cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 years OF professional and not 6 yrs professional

YOUR GIG TITLE

I will write Top CONTENT original 500 words webcontent and blogpost
this is off, would you search for top content web content or ORIGINAL web content and blog post
I WILL WRITE ORIGINAL 500 Words webcontent or blogpost (I think it should be web content/ blog post {notice the diff in spacing}, not so sure about this but check for yourself sha)

I will persuasively write UNIQUE Emails marketing campaign for you
PERSUASIVE sound better then unique
I WILL WRITE PERSUASIVE Email marketing campaign for you

you are a writer but your certification is on web development shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you are from US but your English level is fluent, change that thing to Native

IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN IN THAT SENTENCE, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO CRAFT AN ABOUT FOR YOU

I like your gig pictures, did you make them yourself??

Thanks for painstakingly taking out time to go through my profile. I appreciate your effort, concern and corrections. Necessary actions had already be taken. The profile was designed by a graphic designer for a token. Thanks again Khassy,.. I just PM you now, lets relate...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favex: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
skitkid2:

This should serve as a lesson to you bro.

Next time you come across such buyers in the future, (those troublesome ones that are never satisfied). Dont delay to cancel. They are not worth your time.

You have to cancel a lot of orders, before it will affect your account( so NO WORRIES).

More $$$
Thanks and yes I really learnt a great lesson from this experience and I decided to share it here so that others can learn as well. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
adamkolo11:

Thanks for painstakingly taking out time to go through my profile. I appreciate your effort, concern and corrections. Necessary actions had already be taken. The profile was designed by a graphic designer for a token. Thanks again Khas sy,.. I just PM you now, lets relate...

no p

what does this mean, "I understand that Writing good business content, companies quality SEO articles and blogpost index its product sales 100%."

been thinking of it all day and been having weird meanings to it. abeg help a brother out grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
please i need a vps o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kayultimate(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
sseunth:
please i need a vps o
Google Amazon vps
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
khassy:

no p

what does this mean, "I understand that Writing good business content, companies quality SEO articles and blogpost index its product sales 100%."

been thinking of it all day and been having weird meanings to it. abeg help a brother out grin grin grin grin

Lol....na grammar wahala.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Congrats

And who are you o...
You mentioned me, allowed people to quote, then removed my name from people who deserved your gratitude... Who does that?

Not cool

Lol, No Vex, I did it on purpose to attract your attention. Its definitely going back.

I said I owe you thanks because you were the reason I stumbled onto this thread. I used to be a regular at the Job section until I saw your comment. I'm not sure if its a comment or thread again. You dropped the link to beat.zone's thread. I went through it, then saw this thread too. If not for you, I wouldn't have known that threads like this existed and I probably would still be browsing through the Job section. In fact, I can't remember the last time I went there.

So, once again, thank you smiley

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
ajishomo:

Please how did you get the password to the explandio rar file?
Please help a broda

I use videoscribe
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
sseunth:
please i need a vps o
Check cloud.google.com
Google how to setup a virtual machine on Google cloud. You'll be given two months free trial. Thank me later grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sonickay(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
gen2lpat:

I got it bro. Thanks. I am having an issue with the file. .rar should be for computer. I want to try using B1 to see if i can unzip and extract. Thanks again. You are indeed God sent.
My brother, please I need it too. Can you please forward it to sonickaybid@yahoo.com thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
sonickay:
My brother, please I need it too. Can you please forward it to sonickaybid@yahoo.com thank you

Done. Please Confirm.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please guys, I need to cancel an order right now. I dont know how to go about it. Please help! This is urgent!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Please guys, I need to cancel an order right now. I dont know how to go about it. Please help! This is urgent!
If you are on pc, click on resolve now and follow the instructions.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
beautycrush24:

I use videoscribe
hi pls do u v any video scribe tutorial materials ? if yes plss I need
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sonickay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Venzal:
Hello friends,

Brighter days lie ahead... (can ye feel it?)

What do you think?

Is it a good idea?

If you like the idea... "like" the post. If on the other hand you have a better idea, say it! Or if you feel this is not something you'll like, then ignore
this post or tell me too! (what we are going to do -- or not do -- depends on the decision of the majority).

Keep Winning! smiley
Yes, I think this is a great idea. I have been trying to completely register a USA Upwork account to no avail but if Venzal can successfully run Nigerian upwork account, why can't I? I will give Nigeria a shot too. Your experience is huge boss.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sadiq3051:

hi pls do u v any video scribe tutorial materials ? if yes plss I need

there is a video on youtube covering how to use videoscribe. . . search for "learn this software and make money on fiverr, videoscribe" you will see the tutorial among the related videos. its about 37mins or so. Hope it helps you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
mimiy05:

Lol, No Vex, I did it on purpose to attract your attention. Its definitely going back.

I said I owe you thanks because you were the reason I stumbled onto this thread. I used to be a regular at the Job section until I saw your comment. I'm not sure if its a comment or thread again. You dropped the link to beat.zone's thread. I went through it, then saw this thread too. If not for you, I wouldn't have known that threads like this existed and I probably would still be browsing through the Job section. In fact, I can't remember the last time I went there.

So, once again, thank you smiley

Congrats once again and I'm glad a lot of guys from job and vacancies have started earning cool dollars after I created a thread on there to enlighten us...
However I'm still angry you removed the gratitude... You made it look as if you're not sure I deserved it...

Are you male or female? If female, you shld see me in private... grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
guys please help check my profile after a month now, sales don stop all of a sudden

www.fiverr.com/owillzgrafx

please what am i doing wrong
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
mavrom8:

there is a video on youtube covering how to use videoscribe. . . search for "learn this software and make money on fiverr, videoscribe" you will see the tutorial among the related videos. its about 37mins or so. Hope it helps you.

thanks I appreciate o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Check cloud.google.com
Google how to setup a virtual machine on Google cloud. You'll be given two months free trial. Thanks me later grin grin grin
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.