Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

A Freelance Web Developer Good In Pnp Urgently Wanted - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / A Freelance Web Developer Good In Pnp Urgently Wanted (427 Views)

Web Developer Needed, Preferably Abuja!!! / We Need A Professional PHP Developer On A Freelance Basis / Become A Content Web Developer Without Coding At Yemlat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Freelance Web Developer Good In Pnp Urgently Wanted by everyday: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
A developer is urgently needed to develop a script (php/mysql) which i will host on my own server.I have seen several scripts and CMS which offer internal messaging service but i want something rather unique.The features of the php script is below.I intend using it for a dating website but in order to eliminate scam and abuse of the system i want an internal messaging system that can be moderated and also not to let users communicate outside my system

1)It should be developed with the bootstrap framework.It should be mobile friendly and light weight and should display properly on mobile devices

2)In user management,there will be three users.The first will be the super user who can add,edit and delete records of end users and moderators.The second user will be the moderators which will be created by the super user,these moderators will have the ability to moderate all messages being sent by end users to each other.The third user are account holders who will only have the privileges of sending messages to each other,they will be able to block other members from sending messages to them and also report any message to moderators

3)When members are sending messages to each other,all messages most be moderated and approved by the mods before message is sent to the recipient

4)On each user account,there will be the following fields Name,Age,Profile picture,Location(Email and telephone which will not be displayed to other users except mods and supermods)

5)In order for members to send messages they must have credit which will be credited by the modes,each message sent will amount to 1 credit.As soon as a user has used up his credit he will be unable to send messages and a notification message will appear that his credit has been used up

6) For the female users,once messages have been approved and sent to their mail boxes,they should receive an sms alert with a link to view and reply the messages

6)Once a user logs in,he should be able to see profiles of the opposite sex,in a grid format

7) All users can retrieve and change their passwords

cool The interface should be very simple,sweet and intuitive

9) It should be very secured

Please call me on 07067866986.I have a limited budget so i no want person wey go open belle down.If you can do it call me or send me an sms and i will call you back

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Says I Have Another Account / 100GB SSD Host For 5000 Naira / Olatsms ( Fast And Depenable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.