Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,132 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Suffering In Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering In Kwara State (562 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC / There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering In Kwara State by Delsberg: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Workers who protested 9 months salary arrears in Kwara State were arrested and detained, scores were injured as well, the whole nation, state and media seem to look the other way. Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere......people are dying of hunger in Kwara State, noblemen are becoming beggars, it's my state so I know better, calls come in from home from working class men begging for just #1,000.00 to manage for a whole week with their family. We can no longer keep quiet while these people die. Let's speak for these voiceless people.....say no to government insensitivity and oppression in Kwara today. Kindly be my friend and share this post as many times as possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering In Kwara State by ahaz: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2016
Delsberg:
Workers who protested 9 months salary arrears in Kwara State were arrested and detained, scores were injured as well, the whole nation, state and media seem to look the other way. Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere......people are dying of hunger in Kwara State, noblemen are becoming beggars, it's my state so I know better, calls come in from home from working class men begging for just #1,000.00 to manage for a whole week with their family. We can no longer keep quiet while these people die. Let's speak for these voiceless people.....say no to government insensitivity and oppression in Kwara today. Kindly be my friend and share this post as many times as possible.
una never see anything.by 2019 when you see broom for dream you go plead d blood...foolish people

5 Likes

Re: Suffering In Kwara State by Ajewealth123(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2016
ahaz:
una never see anything.by 2019 when you see broom for dream you go plead d blood...foolish people
oga u can't blame anybody in this situation .even if you have been using a car for 16years and someone came with an offer of giving you a brand new for free? Won't you take it? But how are you suppose to know that a brand new 2016 prado SUV given to you has a 1984 engine that has just been re painted? In such situation who would you blame? The person that gave you or you that collected it? Kwara state has been sucked dry by fatai and bukola, it will take only a miracle for kwarans to survive the bad omen hovering over the state. The state is in bondage,serious one

1 Like

Re: Suffering In Kwara State by chriskosherbal(m): 1:34am On Jul 20, 2016
God pls help this nation.
Re: Suffering In Kwara State by Ratello: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2016
ahaz:
cheesy grin cheesy......you don kill me

1 Like

Re: Suffering In Kwara State by SamMilla1(m): 3:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Relax.. They are still busy fighting corruption in Abuja.
If you survive the 8 years of the fight, things will change.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In Kwara State by Pidggin(f): 3:51am On Jul 20, 2016
When Jonathan bin dey una say una want change abeggi no complaints please

(1) (Reply)

The Return Of Senator David Mark / PDP CRISIS | Sheriff Tackles Anenih, Asks Him To Reapply For Bot Membership / Why They Plotted To Associate Me With A Dying PDP — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.