Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Jungle Justice??? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Jungle Justice??? (400 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics / Jungle Justice For ‘manhood Theft’ Suspect At Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jungle Justice??? by chccho(m): 1:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders and fellow Nigerians, I am deeply disturbed, troubled and broken hearted at the rate at which we now take laws into our hands and take the live s of criminals at will..I just saw the pics of the man who was beaten to death for stealing a laptop in lekki,I also watched the video of the ALUU 4 and that is probably one of the most devastating vids I have ever watched..

Pls I do not in anyway support crime of any kind or In Anyway but pls let us all learn to handle such criminals in a civilised way (except for the likes of Badoo the rapist cos that one should be fed to dogs)..These criminals could be made to serve severe pumishments or rather handed over to the appropriate authorities-the police.instead of metting out this barbaric acts upon them...I feel for some of them at times the way the public unleashes hell on them..Pls let us bear this in mind that in the Nigeria of today our leaders have stolen our commonwealth,and are still milking us dry till tomorrow and they freely roam around in their fancy cars while we heap praises upon them...if we as a people cannot also stand up against these people and also publicly shame them,then we should all have a rethink at how we met out jungle justice to these poor souls...Pls Nigerians it's not fair
Re: Why Jungle Justice??? by joe4real12: 2:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Why Jungle Justice??? by paiz: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Say no to jungle justice
Re: Why Jungle Justice??? by DammeeJay(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Even our Law frowns at jungle justice,such barbaric act should cease to exist in our society.
Re: Why Jungle Justice??? by McPhilz8(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2016
I just wonder who started this sef,ain't there other ways to deal with 'em. .
Re: Why Jungle Justice??? by chccho(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2016
It's really saddening and men are the culprits most times,when it comes to women it would become gender inequality!!! Let's learn to be civil

(1) (Reply)

If You Think Rapist Should Be Sentenced To Death,just Type YES. / Police Discovered Massive Bullet Buried Underground In Anambra / Website Designer In Court For Allegedly Raping Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.