Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) (25263 Views)

Solomon Temiloluwa Seth And Wife, Amy Demure Expecting Baby / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower / Photos From Actress Lilian Esoro-franklin's Babyshower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by Florblu(f): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2016
veave:
met him some time ago while he was still single at chidi's place... very nice dude i must confess..

You could have been the one having baby shower with him now since he was single then.Always grab your copy
*runs outta thread *
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by opalu: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2016
TI1919:
Gospel star
Which gospel
Who made him that
Even though I am tempted to say it is not so...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
How I wish God is saying the same thing
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I only know one gospel star his name is [size=15pt]Jesus Christ[/size]
My opinion though. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is wrong if they even say GOSPEL STAR? Ye err because you know not the scriptures or the power of God. You are more than a star you are a super star because you are the light of the world. Christmas is the first Super Star being the firstborn amongst many brethren.
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2016
TI1919:
Gospel star

Which gospel

Who made him that

gringrin, Ijikwe ahu cheesy
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by Pharmtj: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
TI1919:
Gospel star

Which gospel

Who made him that

for your mind now you done make sense shey?
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2016
TI1919:
Gospel star

Which gospel

Who made him that

u r so so ridiculous.
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by MissRike(f): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2016
That man is damn big shocked........some ladies are really trying cheesy

Congrats anyway!
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by DandyWalker(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
TI1919:
Gospel star

Which gospel

Who made him that

This your comment sha. Nairaland should create a 'dislike' button. Ewww!
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by kefmawin: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2016
This is a Must For Music Lovers, Choir Members, Music Directors, Music And Worship Team

Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
veave:
met him some time ago while he was still single at chidi's place... very nice dude i must confess..

Eiyaa him for marry you. Na u for dey d pishure.
Then the topic will be like ' Solomon Lange and his nairalander wife.......'
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Florblu:

You could have been the one having baby shower with him now since he was single then.Always grab your copy
*runs outta thread *

She will need extra shock absorbers for that one
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Congratulations, I have almost all his songs coz they're just too inspiring. Eg Godiya, Nagode...
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by IamtherealRita(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2016
TI1919:
Gospel star

Which gospel

Who made him that

The world would not understand your point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by anumide(f): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Igbo wife & Hausa husband.....I remember when he went for idols and was told he was wasting his time going into music, and should focus on something.
Never give up on your dreams... Congrats to them
1. He isn't hausa.
2. She isn't igbo
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by berniceunice: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
i need yahweh by Solomon lange ......can anybody help me out pls........
it the rising of the sun it a brand new day a new day in my life....... yahweh eeeee ....u make my life so beautiful ooooo yahweh eeeee eeeee
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
anumide:

1. He isn't hausa.
2. She isn't igbo
He's from Kaduna state, she's from Anambra state.
OK!!! South-East wife & Northern Husband. Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
kefmawin:
This is a Must For Music Lovers, Choir Members, Music Directors, Music And Worship Team
Send me a pm! For Facebook sponsored adverts at a cheap rate! cool
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
SIRKAY98:
Cool. If men were the once to carry the burden 4 9months i wonder how we will look like?
Yeah me too! Always wondered.....am sure Caitlyn Jenner would know the answer! undecided
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by francis523: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
TI1919:
Gospel star

Which gospel

Who made him that

ODE

Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by francis523: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
TI1919:
Gospel star

Which gospel

Who made him that

ODE

Guy u be Ode
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by TI1919(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
francis523:

Guy u be Ode

[size=30pt]Congratulation sir[/size]

I notice one thing about this life, what people don't understand they rush (like horses running into war) to condenm, but I forive you...
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by sexychocho(f): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pretty Wife

But d man Fat sha undecided

Safe delivery Flora
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by IamtherealRita(f): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
francis523:

Guy u be Ode

bigiyaro:
u r so so ridiculous.

Pharmtj:
for your mind now you done make sense shey?

AuroraB:
gringrin, Ijikwe ahu cheesy

opalu:

What is wrong if they even say GOSPEL STAR? Ye err because you know not the scriptures or the power of God. You are more than a star you are a super star because you are the light of the world. Christmas is the first Super Star being the firstborn amongst many brethren.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by veave(f): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Babzilla:

Eiyaa him for marry you. Na u for dey d pishure.
Then the topic will be like ' Solomon Lange and his nairalander wife.......'

huh? undecided undecided undecided

we where both guests at chidi's place
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by veave(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Florblu:

*runs outta thread *

so a nairalander cannot meet someone again without having something extra hidden behind? huh...
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Trina0936:

Yeah me too! Always wondered.....am sure Caitlyn Jenner would know the answer! undecided

Ok
Re: Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) by exnovio(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2016
I met this couple last year may, at kurgan estate Abuja, very nice couple, so happy for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Daughter Shares Lovely Pics / Damola Olatunji Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.