Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,406 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) (16142 Views)

Meet The Heavily-tattooed Instagram-famous 'muslim Soldier' Who Lives A Lavish L / Meet The Ghanian Sexy And Most Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On Facebook [PICS] / Mandisa Dlanga's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Coyotejack(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
iykedare:

You try. I've come to realise that slim women are sexier when nude than these fat women.

It's your choice bro
Seen some thick women that left me gushing out blood from my nose and ears .. from too much sexiness
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by iykedare(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Coyotejack:

It's your choice bro
Seen some thick women that left me gushing out blood from my nose and ears .. from too much sexiness

Are those thick women from this part of the world? I love thick sexy women not just fat buns laced with cellulite and stretch marks. Common,no let packaging confuse you.

Btw,if you love sexy thick women then Google Tahiry, juju etc.

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by tutman12(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
fat women.
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Mikylopez:
dz aint sexy .....c gallop everywhere dz asz ain't gat prestige
undecidedwhat are you saying

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by titosantana(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
She has this to show you guys

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2016
SuperSuave:
undecidedwhat are you saying
..who are you?
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 1:39am On Feb 03, 2017
AmuEwu cum an chi chum ching. Come with Vaseline cos this kind Temptation i no go fit withstand am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw: "Nigerians Derive Pleasure In Seeing People Suffer" / Jide Kosoko Sings To Celebrate His 68th Birthday (Video) / 10 Dumbest Punchlines By Naija Celebrity Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.