Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ex Staff Of PHCN Entitled For Free ELECTRICITY For Life, How True? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ex Staff Of PHCN Entitled For Free ELECTRICITY For Life, How True? (586 Views)

Free Electricity For Phone Charging And Low Voltage Appliances / ENERGY/ELECTRICITY For Nigerians - Renewable Source of Energy / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Staff Of PHCN Entitled For Free ELECTRICITY For Life, How True? by airfresher(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2016
My friend's Landlord worked in PHCN and he is now retired.He brought electricity Meter that bears his name to meter the house consumptions.He then brought out a document that gave him right of free electricity for life,he told his Tenants that the meter is for them only,that he is entitled to 750 kilowatt (or something like that) every month.The question now is,I thought that Govt has sold PHCN ,How come they are giving their ex staff free electricity,Please if he is cheating he must vomit all,the annoying thing is that this man uses hot plates,washing machines more than 5 Air Conditioners etc ,where and how can my friend go about this to stop this injustice
Re: Ex Staff Of PHCN Entitled For Free ELECTRICITY For Life, How True? by SUPERPACK: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2016
airfresher:
My friend's Landlord worked in PHCN and he is now retired.He brought electricity Meter that bears his name to meter the house consumptions.He then brought out a document that gave him right of free electricity for life,he told his Tenants that the meter is for them only,that he is entitled to 750 kilowatt (or something like that) every month.The question now is,I thought that Govt has sold PHCN ,How come they are giving their ex staff free electricity,Please if he is cheating he must vomit all,the annoying thing is that this man uses hot plates,washing machines more than 5 Air Conditioners etc ,where and how can my friend go about this to stop this injustice

Re: Ex Staff Of PHCN Entitled For Free ELECTRICITY For Life, How True? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2016
airfresher:

What is your own business fa? How e take concern you? He worked for PHCN, he is now retired. It is HIS house. Free the man abeg!
Re: Ex Staff Of PHCN Entitled For Free ELECTRICITY For Life, How True? by airfresher(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2016
MrValIk:

What is your own business fa? How e take concern you? He worked for PHCN, he is now retired. It is HIS house. Free the man abeg!
You are seeing it from a wrong side, it may not concern me today,tomorrow it may be your turn.My friend is not comfortable with it that is why he want to know,besides he is the one asking but only used my ID.If bank ask the Landlord Utility bill,which one will he summit the one he did not pay for abi?Here in Lagos we have different companies in charge of electricity like Ekoeletricity,Ikejaelectricity etc so which one among them is giving him this free electricty.
Re: Ex Staff Of PHCN Entitled For Free ELECTRICITY For Life, How True? by airfresher(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Sorry 4 you,sir i think u need help.
Re: Ex Staff Of PHCN Entitled For Free ELECTRICITY For Life, How True? by SUPERPACK: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
airfresher:
Sorry 4 you,sir i think u need help.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Discovered 'world's Oldest Man' A Staggering 145 Years Old / Meet The Amazing Cheap Lenovo K6 Series Device With HD Screen / How To Find A Stolen Or Missing Phone With Android Device Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.