Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) (2381 Views)

i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) / These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by cynthia123(f): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2016
KUDOS TO NAFDAC AND W.H.O FOR THE SAFE SEX CREAM FOR FORNICATORS.

NAFDAC has introduced a protection cream in place of condoms. It is safe, affordable and comfortable. More over, there will be no need to use condom again.

The advantage of using this cream is that you can now enjoy SEX flesh to flesh without the fear of contracting HIV/AIDS.

Wow! Go to any pharmacy close to you and request for ABONIKI BALM........ As i said earlier, it is safe, affordable and comfortable.

PLEASE DON'T THANK ME.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by nkemcd(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
PICTURE OF U USUING IT OR

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by divinehand2003(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Lol

Go on deceiving people about safe self creams. By the time HIV infection wires the user of creams, their ears will open and close at once.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by Meeloreh(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2016
I knew it.
Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by cynthia123(f): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2016
If only you can stand the heat of Aboniki Balm on your manhood...
Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by mariousroi: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
that was hilarious
Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
It appears the first 4 commenters didn't get the joke or find it funny. Laugh a little my friends, it's good for your heart

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by Qualer: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2016
cynthia123:

i can... come let me show you how it's used! cheesy cheesy
Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
KUDOS TO NAFDAC AND W.H.O FOR THE SAFE SEX CREAM FOR FORNICATORS.

NAFDAC has introduced a protection cream in place of condoms. It is safe, affordable and comfortable. More over, there will be no need to use condom again.

The advantage of using this cream is that you can now enjoy SEX flesh to flesh without the fear of contracting HIV/AIDS.

Wow! Go to any pharmacy close to you and request for ABONIKI BALM........ As i said earlier, it is safe, affordable and comfortable.

PLEASE DON'T THANK ME.

Chai yu be wikig girl.wetin carry ur mind go this kind thing ?
Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by GdexFolami(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
see you,as if no b your punna go suffer the heat pass
Re: NAFDAC Introduces Safe Sex Cream(bye Bye Condom) by Fourwinds: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
if d guy com rob am and dip e rod inside ur hole., how u go feel.?

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Forward Head Posture And Droopy deltoids (for Men) / Soursop And Its Benefits / How Do You Cope With People Who Talk And Touch You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.