Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation (24484 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by iffedayur(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
I hope this is not an EFCC invitation letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by darisgod(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
wow wonderful family... Abati's wife is sooo beautiful unlike the Ashewo ten kobo he just married.... Omolara home destroyer.....

soar high Elizabeth.. God bless ur brain

Mrs Iyabo Abati congratulations.. God bless them for u ma
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by fiftynaira(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
I lost hope in nigeria's education system when a newly appointed vice chancellor of a federal university in the south south withdrew her daughter studying and in her 300L to study in a top school in the UK!
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by obc: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Your are not serious. Who told you South East is backward and what's your indices? I suggest you take a tour to the South East and thereafter make a comparison with your current residence. Kids everywhere.
kingthreat:

#fact. I wish they will realize neither tribe or party is their problem. It's corruption, greed and mismanagement that set the South East backward.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by lakesider(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
government critics and former minister took his kids for study abroad?
like buhari , like abati , only politicians internet warrior will attack me
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by emmasege: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
The children of the poor, especially those eastern IPOB yoots whose parents can hardly send to college of education will come on this thread to fight on behalf of politicians who trained their children abroad to continue ruling them in future. In their minds it's all about APC vs PDP. They are too blind and myopic to see the bigger picture that no politician is worth fighting for. And when shitt hits the fan, they will start shouting biafra as if biafra will be ruled by angels and not their current crop of greedy leaders. Nnamdi kanu really did a great damage to their psyche. it's a pity sad
You would've made sense if you also directed your grievance at zombies who blindly hail every inept move of Buhari, who equally sent his children to UK universities while they are struggling to gain admission to MAPOLY, OSUN POLY, LASU etc. I meant, you would have balanced the equation.
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by hylyne(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hope her graduation would reduce pressure on FOREX? or is she going for MSc immediately....
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by Pasca07: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
saintdennis:

Per the bolded I joked with a friend that maybe we need more 3rd class holders/pass/certificate of attendance holders to become education ministers and VC's cos all these professors with their 1st class, phds et al haven't made any impact.

Infact I remember prof oshodin was poisoned just to ensure he wouldn't try to hold onto uniben vc seat.

Now prof(akinmayowa) aka baba of MGS faculty was finally given professorship this is a very corrupt niqqa who students OPENLY QUE to sort him immediately after exam. His hrm textbook is a direct copy and paste from articles on netmba.com

Is it hrm lecturer rawlings? A first class holder who openly told us in 100lvl back then that he had job offers with banks but chose lecturing for job security.

Is it Dr. Tafamel that can recite all the words in every textbook but hasn't created any ground breaking business model?

Is it ijewere who was forming innocent when we all know how corrupt he was?

Or prof amadasu who buying his textbook guarantees u a C?

Or that sleeping pill called ogiedu who can calm a storm faster than jesus thanks to his pot belle and boring persona.

Abi na oladipupo wey dey punish students as if we the one who made him impotent?

Or is it osamwonyi who will called himself a canon yet open his mouth to say he starts grading from B... A IS FOR GOD.

Abi na nwokoye wey dey form loyal but scheming cash from students for worthless textbook?

Lemme not diss all those mngt lecturers in my time jare.

They taught me the main koko in naija... tho I learnt late once u know person, u automatically a saint.
No b my dear pmb start am... e don tey
chai na wa for u oo
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
They don't look happy.
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by Pavarottii(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Same people who are suffering from ASUU strikes, inconducive learning environments, uncertain futures will be here to defend politicians who loot monies meant for developing our institutions. See their children abroad graduating with guaranteed employment.

When a government deems it fit to probe such people, it becomes witch hunting simply because you don't like the President.

I pity this current generation of youths.
So buhari should probe himself, cos he is also a committer of this crime.
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by Pavarottii(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
The children of the poor, especially those eastern IPOB yoots whose parents can hardly send to college of education will come on this thread to fight on behalf of politicians who trained their children abroad to continue ruling them in future. In their minds it's all about APC vs PDP. They are too blind and myopic to see the bigger picture that no politician is worth fighting for. And when shitt hits the fan, they will start shouting biafra as if biafra will be ruled by angels and not their current crop of greedy leaders. Nnamdi kanu really did a great damage to their psyche. it's a pity sad
That's why GEJ has a lot of supporter and he is the hero to most Nigerians cos he is not like any past president; Obj ruled and use our money to build a private uni, atiku did the same thing but rather GEJ created 12more universities in Nigeria and never schooled abroad or any of his children. Buhari should be blamed first for people going out to train their children. What u don't know is that not most people are all out for PDP as a party but for the love they av for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The love is strong. So PDP is just benefiting from the fact that he Is from that party, so they av sympathizers.
Not sure u know the level of love people av for that man. His kind is one in a generation.

My advice for u is to study him without a biased mind and learn from him.

Don't quote me, cos I promise u, I will ignore u. Av told u all u r supposed to hear.

Av a great day.

Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by diegwu01: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abati seems to be the only clean guy that was close to Jonathan,
where was he when our Nigeria's collective wealth was shared on GEJ's dining table??
Re: Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation by akigbemaru: 1:10am On Jul 21, 2016
Nice comments!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: PDP Reveals Why Forces Are After Deputy Senate President / Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta / 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.