Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? (1978 Views)

Hilarious Photo! What Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (photo / #Caption This Photo: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Bobrisky Hand?? / Photo,,what Name Would You Suggest For This Baby If You Are At A Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by Ylodge: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Someone sent this pic in, saying the lady was her course mate and she used to see her as decent, so it is an anomaly for her to see a picture of the same lady in such 'act' with guys. See the full photo...

http://www.naijalodge.com/2016/07/photo-what-is-this-lady-doing-to-herself.html?m=1

Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by kiddkash(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2016
those guyz na bad guyz
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by bahdemmy(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2016
OP, wat she is doing to her self abi wat they are doin to her grin grin grin grin

i know ma bae would never do this, abi? @berlyn undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
bahdemmy:
OP, wat she is doing to her self abi wat they are doin to her grin grin grin grin

i know ma bae would never do this, abi? @ber√lyn undecided
[size=15pt] lolz she's having fun grin cheesy [/size]
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by sainty2k3(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
@op tell the course mate that her colleague is till decent just that she happens to meet the guy who has her mumu button. once u meet the Peron wey sabi press mumu button e don be for u
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by bahdemmy(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] lolz she's having fun grin cheesy [/size]
D grin grin grin

their fada grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by bahdemmy(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2016
sainty2k3:
@op tell the course mate that her colleague is till decent just that she happens to meet the guy who has her mumu button. once u meet the Peron wey sabi press mumu button e don be for u
true talk,but hope say u never meet ur own grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2016
bahdemmy:
they ban me again yesterday, so i opened a new account grin grin grin grin

their fada grin grin
[size=15pt] what did u do again oga Emma take it easy oooi grin

You are floating another rule oooi

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out. [/size]
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by bahdemmy(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] what did u do again oga Emma take it easy oooi grin

You are floating another rule oooi

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out. [/size]
hmmmm
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by sainty2k3(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2016
bahdemmy:
true talk,but hope say u never me ur own grin grin

since na
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by bahdemmy(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2016
sainty2k3:

since na
so them dun press ur mumu botton? grin
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by sainty2k3(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2016
bahdemmy:
so them dun press ur mumu botton? grin
please don't tell anyone o. I still dey form big man outside
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by bahdemmy(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2016
sainty2k3:

please don't tell anyone o. I still dey form big man outside
lol grin
Re: PHOTO: What Is This Lady Doing To Herself? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
She looks like an over inflated balloon cool

(1) (Reply)

Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees / Lady Sends Messageto Love Doctor Joro Olumofin On I.G And Gets A Kemen Reply / Sinach's Husband:i Am Honored To Share You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.