Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover (32128 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by Tobium1(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Mr president has a good sense of humor, u shld be close to him, aiswear, u will laff out ur guts
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by breakeven: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
They are laughing at their cluelessness in the management of the Nigeria Economy. Mind who you interact with. if you interact with a dullard you become a dullard. osibade, wise up man
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by snoopdg(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
I love this duo, their job isn't funny and the nation may not be getting the reprieve they want but they are calm and resolute on the mantra of their assignments.

Nigeria will be great again

Happy to see them laugh with being high on..... (what was it GEJ loved drinking in and outside the state house)

I think you guys know it sha,

wishing them success
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by TheAlchemist: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari: So Osinbade na so these people believe the promise for CHANGE!

Osinbajo: My Oga at the top na one chance they enter!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by opribo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
They are both laughing at their foolishness and inability to tackle Nigeria's challenges rather than throw in the towel they continue to deceive themselves. Even the prof pastor who could not show the light has become a zombie he could not emulate the great Idiagbon too bad. So now a daft head says anything and he burst into a hysterical laughter whether funny or not just to make bubu see him as super loyal.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by ahamonyeka(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari: wetin those fools say they wan go do rio wey money no dey?

Osinbajo:my oga no mind them they just dey mumu.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by Rossikk(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
That their laughter is the laughter of people who have just had a hearty meal full of assorted meat, vegetables, and other exotic ingredients. Their own betta. undecided
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by manuelthegreat: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Instead of declaring emergency in the economic sector of the country they are they are there laughing like someone that picked up one dollar, anyway i don't blame them i blame gullible Nigerians who voted these incompetent fellows that can not even manage a local government very well. I remember those days, if Nigeria is going through a turbulent time you will know by president Goodluck's body language but this regime don't even care for the plight of Nigerians. Well i am looking forward to that day when the flag of my country Biafra will he lifted among the committees of nations till then will Africa have hope of becoming a world power.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by Kazrem(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
This Buhari is too funny.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by computerboy: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2016

1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by precious1967(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
ds people dont know anything dey ll pay more for fuel, gas, diesel and kerosine. we dey laugh in pidgin language.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by SirHenry105(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari: nothing them go carry come back sef oh, e no better make we use this money fuel plane travel?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari : Osinbade, EPCC go catch Dino por kwariotion, him dey try Jagaban wipe

Osinbajo: haha oga, nor mind am, as he dey distract Nigerians so good, make dem commot mind for rice matter

BoTH : hahahahaha
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover by drkells(m): 2:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Idiot u go school or i guess ur teachers only thought of yoruba peoples hospitality and not the other side of them ...gentility of a tiger pls end it
dedons:
BUHARI - These ur yolloba cowards never chi-chom-chin.

Osinbanjo - no mind them your excellency,we yollobas are natural cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers / Sticky Tales Around Diezani / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.