Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online (20698 Views)

Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed / How To Chat With Airtel Customer Care Live Online For Support & Problem Solving / How To Chat With Gtbank Customer Care Online To Solve Your Banking Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by PrettyCrystal: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
People ought to be smart to know that an icon like Lionel Messi won't easily interact with his fans on social media due to the millions of followers he has. A Ghanaian boy, Frimpong Dan Albert is being used as a laughing stock online after his chat with a parody twitter account of Messi was exposed. The young man thought he had been chatting with the four-time Ballon d'Or winner, till his bubbles got busted. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/ghanaian-boy-mocked-online-after-his.html

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by PrettyCrystal: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2016

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by dainformant(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2016
see jonsing
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by ChangeIsCostant: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2016
after all, common sense is not common
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by nicefaze: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Chai, Ghana people sha, even there movies re somehow, for hin darkest mind he dey form super star, givn advice to Lionel Messi. That guy too jossin I swear...hahahahhahhahah

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2016
*Just imagine the English* guy would have used his mother tongue .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Doesn't change the fact that Ronaldo is better than that Drug using, Tax evading Midget...Na joke oh.

But what's with Ghanaians? The ladies have bigger yansh than brain and the men...They are either extremely smart or dumb...Funny spectrum

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by jidxin(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
ok
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by taylor88(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Messi dey speak English?

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by Nasri100(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Messi even took breaks in the conversation to look real cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by Proffdada: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by peddy231(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Funny shit
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by IamPatriotic(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
The guy might end up meeting with the real Messi because this chat, with the internet, impossibility is nothing! all what the guy needs is for poeple like us to mock or troll him until Messi or someone closer to him hears about the guy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hshahahahaahahahaha see better maga d only thing be say better bill no fit comot for him hand grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by bluewles33: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
I trust naija boiz
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by vallycan: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Its a jonsing world we are living..
I hate impersonation,but dat guy is too naive not to knw dat a super player like messi an the rest have no fuckiiiing tym chatin wit someone let alone u
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by frozenSun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
hahahahahaaaaa

can you imagine

the guy even dey give messi advice

he must be having some serious wet dreams

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by Afrok(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
We Africans have brains, what baffles me is how someone will be black and still have dark brain shocked only in the land of the Charlies wink
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by Akjr(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rule5 9ja man will neva do dat
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by buharisbae(f): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
lipsrsealed it can only be in ghana the land of mumus

I trust my Nigerian niggas and nigress! we are not dumb like this

see his mode of chatting some Africans still got long way to go smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by eddyslim(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ghana must go.. LWKMD! Chat with Messi ke

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
But he commented that they were Indians nau
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by IMASTEX: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dem try
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by meekyrozzay: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
LOL
Re: Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online by dominique(f): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
I doubt if the real Messi can speak and write in English.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Has Killed Me With Bonus / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android / Oppo A5s: Unboxing And First Impressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.