Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? (1246 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi / Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. / Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
IF HE WERE TO BE RAPING
WHAT WHAT WOULD HIS BARS BE
cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by AntiMahdi: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Turncoat snitch

Prodigal
Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by Kakamorufu(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
i drop some shit on wike. Call me WIKEd shit
Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by urboy1: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
DON DEMARCO!!!!
Kakamorufu:
i drop some shit on wike. Call me WIKEd shit

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
They call me the Lion of Ubima
I pulled the presidential seat off Jonathan.
Made Mama Peace scream diaris god o
Got myself rewarded with some heavy portfolio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
They said I stole 3 trillion

Lie of the devil

The love of money is the root of evil

Transportation minister

I'm about to cart away your sister

Used to be a speaker, Governor but now I'm your favourite minister.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Used to be a speaker and a Governor
but now I'm your favourite minister
Rolling with your Fulani presido
Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by oteneaaron(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Im a Lion, the Lion of Ubima
Im sicker, sicker than the Wike'r

I Stole trillions, not billions,
in planes, cars and dark Bulllions.

For y'all asking for change,
i ask wat change?

Im just here sipping my nunu
with the illest du-llard Mr Bubu.

*drops mic*
Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by AreaFada2: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Hey yop

Am Rotimi in seller mode

Was da speaker n gov down Rivers
And Riverians trusted nigga
But fvck dat sh!t x 2

Nigga stole 'em blind
Nigga rob 'em blind
Haha hey yob

Da ain't bad enough
Nigga funded Mallam to power
$10k a pop & Atiku had no chance

Dem Zombs call nigga lion of ubima
But nigga's really Northern pussycat
Meowing to da Northern whims

Nigga sold 'em down South out
Nigga ain't care bout masses
Cos nigga got a plate of pottage.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Recession In Nigeria Is Artificially Created. / Edo People Cry Over Attent By Govt To Rig The Ongoing Election .. / Nigerians Laugh As PDP Blocks Ruling Party, APC On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.