Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. (11174 Views)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Mother / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by meekyrozzay: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
The great singer said this is a kiss kiss of me. The part you might view without displeasure. After been spotted right here with her displaying her butt, she did not see it as bad as anything and she said any who cares can view..... #mYPALMCHATEXPERIENCE

1 Like

Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by 9izone(f): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's her bizness
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Afrok(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
House of shiit and doggie undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy and who is tat guy wearing a GERMANY's flag color?

Does he thinks YELLOW BLACK RED na suits to him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by kiddoiLL(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

lol..that's JOHNNY oo!!...i like Yemi Alade but not in dis piece of shiiii view...anyways vaseline crew lunch just got served
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:
lol..that's JOHNNY oo!!...i like Yemi Alade but not in dis piece of shiiii view...anyways vaseline crew lunch just got served

Hitting red carpet wearing a Christmas colors is ain't cool at all ! And yeah Yemi's hair too ! Too much tat it looks like my grandma's feather duster grin
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by kiddoiLL(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hitting red carpet wearing a Christmas colors is ain't cool at all ! And yeah Yemi's hair too ! Too much tat it looks like my grandma's feather duster grin
u dey para o

1 Like

Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by SurefireFashion: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Effizi
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Coyotejack(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

You harsh ooooooooo shocked
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Afrok(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

she actually looked like a grandma undecided
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by cutelover19(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
celebration of mediocrity. is this the role model one wants for his daughter? I'm not hating but popular women should learn to have some decency and decorum especially in the public eye. #peace
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Adatob(m): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Maybe I'm the only one noticing this that Yemi sometimes dress awkwardly which make her look like a condensed pap
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 21, 2016
She looks good,,nothing bad. undecided
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2016
whatever!undecidedwho butt epp
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by ogorwyne(f): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Yemi sofri o.
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by axortedbabe(f): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Two of them look weird
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by 0955eb027(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2016
no be only butt this one show off o, una no dey see her nipples?☺
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by saiprojects(f): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Watch Nigerians in the UK partying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n2nM653F1Y
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Ain't even feeling her tracks anymore lipsrsealed
And Alex needs to sack his stylist bikonu why the color wars embarassed
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by ROZZAYY(f): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2016
this news looks stale
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by kayfeez(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

hahaha.....clown!
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by UrWorstNitemare: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
My bad. NAT bad cool
Re: See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. by koribo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
See hating! Nice butt , plus I see nothing indecent in her dressing. Until she tie bedsheet even then bad mouth no go end!

(1) (Reply)

My Dad At 22, Me At 22(pic) / M.I Becomes Lagos Ambassador For Energy / Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.