Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Legit Is Multilevel Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Legit Is Multilevel Marketing? (670 Views)

How Legit Is YOUNEXTNG Empowerment / Beware Of Scams Called Multilevel Marketing (mlms) / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is Multilevel Marketing? by abdeiz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Few days ago some foreigner proposed a business to me and he said we meet so that he could explain much more in detail one on one, well from the vague information I got I deduced that it was multilevel marketing because it involved selling of a product. I've heard a lot of negative news about MLM before and how it is all a pyramid scheme. Pls nairalanders who have experienced such encounters before I need your advice, should I meet up with the person or I should ignore it?
Re: How Legit Is Multilevel Marketing? by ZainabOs(f): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
MLM is a nice business if you are really ready to make a steady income for yourself now and the future. I will advice you that if you want to venture in this business, forget about the sweet bonuses at first, try and work hard to know how people drive marketing via social media..

Also, MLM is good for health related issues.

I am into this business and I continually make my nice steady income, with only five hard working people under me

Finally, I met someone here with moniker "looseweight" who taught me everything I know about the business and will eternally be grateful for his assistance and mentorship.

last note.. you gat to know how to read books for you to be successful in this business.
Re: How Legit Is Multilevel Marketing? by abdeiz(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
ZainabOs:
MLM is a nice business if you are really ready to make a steady income for yourself now and the future. I will advice you that if you want to venture in this business, forget about the sweet bonuses at first, try and work hard to know how people drive marketing via social media..

Also, MLM is good for health related issues.

I am into this business and I continually make my nice steady income, with only five hard working people under me

Finally, I met someone here with moniker "looseweight" who taught me everything I know about the business and will eternally be grateful for his assistance and mentorship.

last note.. you gat to know how to read books for you to be successful in this business.

Thanks a lot, your contribution was really helpful.
Re: How Legit Is Multilevel Marketing? by velufisan: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
ENSURE YOU PAY FULL ATTENTION TO THIS POST OR YOU WILL MISS OUT COMPLETELY

Will you like to create wealth in Nigeria using the Internet as a platform?
Do you need a Job or a Business you can do from anywhere in Nigeria while you still keep your current Job?
If Yes! Let me show you how smart Nigerians like youself are making it Big online using their Internet connected devices.
I will personally train you step by step on how to get started within the next 24hours. It does not matter where you are or what you do currently. You don't need prior experience or certificate to be part of it.
And the good news is that, getting started is as easy as ABC. If you can follow simple guidelines, then you are good to go. You wouldn't like to miss out on this rare opportunity.
Are you ready? Then let's NETWORK
Whatzaap: 07085276168
Re: How Legit Is Multilevel Marketing? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Great post.

I'll start by clarifying the terminology: "Multilevel Marketing". This is only a type of Network Marketing and Network Marketing, which simply means REFERRAL MARKETING, is a legit Business Model.

We gladly refer things to people on a daily basis but when chosen to earn money from it, becomes A BUSINESS. Take note that I said "when chosen to earn money from it." I say this because if you don't know WHY you're venturing into it i the first place, would be a waste of time.

A major challenges of the network marketing profession in AFRICA, especially Nigeria, is ABUSE from both network marketers and companies alike but take heart, because there are still very great options out there.

I like what one of those that responded ended with, "to be successful, you need to be ready to work hard and also read."

Trust me, if you adhere to this simple success tip, you would make a lot of money.

But first, understand that it is a BUSINESS that would need to be built. With the right attitude, goals and being teachable, you can make it big in the industry.

I help people understand this industry better and teach them to succeed at www.LyndaIheanachor.com. You're welcome to use it as a resource.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

$370 For Sale @ 335/dollar / CBN Bars 9 Commercial Banks In Nigeria From All Forex Activities / Sell Websites On Flippa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.