Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras (1381 Views)

Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras by dilezy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Many people have gathered to pay their last respect to a hero dog that died after fighting and killing four deadly cobras that came to kill his owner’s family.
A hero dog has died after it stood its ground against four deadly cobras to save his owner’s family from four venomous reptiles. According to Deccan Chronicle the dog sacrificed its life to save eight members of his master’s family.
It was gathered that the Doberman dog fought a bloody battle with four mountain cobras for hours and killed all of them. Minutes after he emerged victorious, the dog died due to the poisonous effects of repeated stings by the snakes.
It was gathered that the incident took place on Monday night as the snakes tried to sneak into the house of Dibakar Raita of Sebekapur village under Raygada block of Gajapati district, nearly 400 km from here.
But, the dog resisted the reptiles and challenged the cobras to a fight. Blood could be seen spilling onto the patio as the pet animal and snakes brawled.
“I’m shocked. He has made the supreme sacrifice for me and my family. I will remember him till our death. I pray God – May his soul rest in peace,” said an emotionally overpowered Dibakar.
Hundreds of people of nearby areas rushed to the village as the news spread. The villagers laid floral wreaths on the body of the slain dog and held a funeral procession before burying it. The incident happened in the Sebakpur village of India.

1 Like

Re: See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras by chrisifeanyi: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Cheiiiiii cry :- cry cry cry cry
Re: See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras by overdrive(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
very brave.
Re: See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras by kiddoiLL(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
#Respect, i like the way they honouring it...for 9ja here "ah aja to ti ku danu" "ori iya mi lo yo mi" n they just bury it.. dogs are fascinating.. (aint talking calabar street dogs tho)
Re: See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras by hertz9te(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
4...damn
Re: See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras by kanbilism: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Snake dnt walk together,Snake will never fight 1 animal at the same time,it has never happened before....and 1 Dog cant kill 4 snakes at the same time,1 will surely walk away.....stop magalising us.
Re: See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras by eme1n(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
WoW..
Re: See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras by SecretAgent: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2016
kanbilism:
Snake dnt walk together,Snake will never fight 1 animal at the same time,it has never happened before....and 1 Dog cant kill 4 snakes at the same time,1 will surely walk away.....stop magalising us.
How did you know so much about snakes. Are you from a snake family undecided

(1) (Reply)

2yrs Old Pedigree Male Caucasian For Sale....very Productive / Adolescent Imported Male Pug For Sale / Family Íntervens' As Dog Survives Huge Python Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.