Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! (2878 Views)

Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? / Age Issue: Please How Do I Reduce My DOB / Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by tolaxin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Is there any way I can reduce my age while registering for Post UTME and not forfeit my admission during screening?

I registered for UTME with my original age but I think I might be too old for Nigeria labour market after graduating from the university and service.

Someone please put me through the legal way of doing this.

Fynestboi, Seun please help me out!!!
Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
How old are you first? i mean your real age, then we'll know if there's a need to reduce it
Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by tolaxin(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Angeldepedro:
How old are you first? i mean your real age, then we'll know if there's a need to reduce it

Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
tolaxin:

there's is no way you can change your age on the JAMB form, besides it's complicated and not morally right, even if you change it on your birth certificate, don't forget that your real age will also reflect on your WAEC certificate, so there are bound to be contradictions
Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by tolaxin(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Angeldepedro:
there's is no way you can change your age on the JAMB form, besides it's complicated and not morally right, even if you change it on your birth certificate, don't forget that your real age will also reflect on your WAEC certificate, so there are bound to be contradictions
getting a court affidavit won't work for it?
Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
tolaxin:
getting a court affidavit won't work for it?
no, forget about the age, go to your school, study hard and develop yourself, so that you can prepare yourself for opportunities.
Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by Destinygrl(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
lol u already know the steps to take

u r just looking for moral push here
Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by tolaxin(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Destinygrl:
lol u already know the steps to take

u r just looking for moral push here

I also want to know if there is any possible negative effects
Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by Destinygrl(f): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2016
I think a court affidavit covers all the legal wahala
but are u willing to keep a lie for the rest of ur life
Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by zik4ever: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Reducing your age is a lie. It's sinful and you shouldn't do it. Study with your true age and work with it. God will stand by you. This is an unpopular advice but it is the truth and the truth will make you free. Life doesn't end on earth. And to all others indulging in same popular sin, repent, give your life to Jesus and be born again today. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by tolaxin(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2016
zik4ever:
Reducing your age is a lie. It's sinful and you shouldn't do it. Study with your true age and work with it. God will stand by you. This is an unpopular advice but it is the truth and the truth will make you free. Life doesn't end on earth. And to all others indulging in same popular sin, repent, give your life to Jesus and be born again today. God bless you.

I didn't create this thread for you to come and preach to me.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Age? Very Urgent Please! by Hormorlarah: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Did you later reduce your age? I just want to know for orientation.

(1) (Reply)

The Information About Toefl Exam / Unical Admission List / PLC SCADA DCS Automation Instrumentation Training Institutes In Chennai,india

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.