Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pls N Landers HELP How Do I Make A Coment Like This? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls N Landers HELP How Do I Make A Coment Like This? (393 Views)

Pls N Landers HELP How Do I Make A Coment Like This? / Where Can I Get a Duck Like this? / How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls N Landers HELP How Do I Make A Coment Like This? by lzar: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
please naira landers how do i contribute to someone's post like in de screenshot below...

if you look at de screenshot you notice that de guy who wrote on white background below de shaded potion is responding to de statement of de guy who wrote on de shaded potion which is up above de guy that is responding. I want to know how I can directly respond to any statement like that so that my response will directly be below the person am responding to. thank you guys in advance

Re: Pls N Landers HELP How Do I Make A Coment Like This? by newsphase(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
you look under the persons comment and you will se something like quote... click on it and ti will take you to a new page and under his comment... you type your own
Re: Pls N Landers HELP How Do I Make A Coment Like This? by lzar: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
newsphase:
you look under the persons comment and you will se something like quote... click on it and ti will take you to a new page and under his comment... you type your own

thanks so much!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tractors And Other Agro Services / Will Dl-methionine Have Effect On Egg Laying Rate Of Layer? / Urgent In Need Of Seed Trays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.