Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

AAU SUG Election Postponed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU SUG Election Postponed (316 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU SUG Election Postponed by Stephen6229(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good Evening AAUITES
As you all know, SUG election which every SUG aspirant was preparing for since the beginning of this session has been postponed to next session first semester due to security reasons and exam which is starting next week
This means that by next session, all our final year brothers and sisters, stakeholders, faculty and department presidents, hostel governors and Comrades will graduate and leave the system they will not be able to participate in the election, we will miss them, especially their words of advice and encouragement and I pray they find time to be with us next session during the election
By next session 100 level will come in, which are the present aspirants of AAU and hopefully these 100 level will be allowed to vote, our brothers and sisters and friends who went on Industrial Training (I.T) will have the opportunity to vote too because they will be back from I.T by then
While we are looking at the disadvantage and advantage of the postponement of the election,
Stephen Ikhane want to use this medium to apologize to our ESTEEMED AAU students for the Election
controversies, every inconvenience this might have caused you is highly regretted.
I also want to thank all my supporters, my friends, my brothers and sisters, and all my well wishers including goodness and mercy for the support so far and for standing by me through the struggle, it is not over until it is over
Delay does not mean denial, we will surely get there by the grace of God. The struggle continue next session. Let's focus on our exam which is close at hand
In as much as we have spent a lot of money during our campaign and so on, I want to say every disappointment is a blessing. God knows the reason he allowed the election to be postponed
For the 100, 200 LEVEL AND PENULTIMATE students Stephen Ikhane is wishing you a CARRY-OVER FREE exams. (No carry-over in JESUS NAME)
REMEMBER STEPHEN IKHANE 4 SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION 2016
AAU news hot line +2348134177650 whatssap us via same line.
BBM pin 334968C6

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Learn From This True Story ! / FG Orders Mdas To Implement “no Work, No Pay” Policy. / Online Sap Mm Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.