Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar (79976 Views)

Diamond Platnumz And Zari Hassan Reconcile As He Dumps Side Chick Again / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Towncrier247: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Uproar As Singer Diamond Platnumz Shares After Toilet-sex Video With GF Online

Tanzanians seem rather shocked that people have sex anywhere other than in a bed… But what would you expect from such a controversial chap?
It caused quite an uproar when they realized Diamond Platnumz is quite the freak.

And Diamond Platnumz seems like the type to like it nasty given that there was evidence of love bites and hickies galore in the video as he shared it on social media! The lady in question is his controversial girlfriend and babymama, Zari who is known to be much older than him. Associating with Nigerian stars has definitely rubbed off on the Tanzanian heartthrob, as the singer has been in the news for mostly controversial reasons in the past months..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4VLXYWAGE

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/diamond-platnumz-shares-after-toilet.html

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Towncrier247: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
hmm.. the guy is so nasty!

WATCH THE FULL STEAMY VIDEO HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/diamond-platnumz-shares-after-toilet.html
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
b*tches .... It's real.....
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by WebSurfer(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
People have no shame these days, wondering how their kids going to take these shiits when they grow up to see, or if they wont do worse in time to come..

Yeyebrities.

Meanwhile, the internet never forgets

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Afrok(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Love in the toilet is not the same as sex in the toilet nah cheesy... wetin concern me sef, is it my love or my toilet? shocked

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by SurefireFashion: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Following
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by axortedbabe(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
This one na "horseband" material

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
I know this might sound a bit crazy but sometimes when I'm alone, I stick a wire up my butt, light in on fire and pretend I'm a firework. sad

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Peer pressure...If I boast that I fvck a certain girl my foolish friends will ask for proof...That's why guys do such and to show off.

You can see the babe isn't happy but acts like she don't care and others do it to Boost ego.

He even gave her a hickey?...Nice, No fvck given

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Emilokoiyawon: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by dave2meek(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abeg who is the guy undecided

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by arthur1000(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
wait!kwantinu
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by jaygem(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by IMASTEX: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Well, you guys are adult. So, you can even get down with her on the roof. But make sure it is a satisfying love making. Order for our herbal tea to ensure Long lasting: See signature for contact.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
If i want to watch mojo i will visit xvideos.cum ,nothing for this thread make sense angry

16 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by MidasTouche01(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Madness

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by JoanJohnson(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Smh for our generation

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by clintino700(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
This one na news too?? SMH
But dem fool sha undecided undecided
Sexing n snap chatting
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by zicoraads: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this might sound a bit crazy but sometimes when I'm alone, I stick a wire up my butt, light in on fire and pretend I'm a firework. sad
angry angry grin cheesy angry grin cheesy
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by zangiff(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
oni ira nu///////////////////////////////
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by ladyF(f): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
You pipu and your headings sha, how do you know that they just had sexx sef... I only see an injury on her shoulder...

Pishures of the spermatozoa or adonbelifit!!! grin

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by gen2lpat(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Their life. I pray i am rich in the near future.

Btw, most of us do worse. Lets stop with the pretence

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Who them epp, they don baff?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by priscaoge(f): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Umu Ogwugwu oge undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by uboma(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
this is very childish of him...

I only feel sorry for the Lady whose image is all over the web for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by BoboFashion(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
The Nana don dey weak already.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Tobbey(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
finegirl
Rubbush post
Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by BoboFashion(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
priscaoge:
Umu Ogwugwu oge undecided undecided undecided

Asin eh!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
What?

11 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by BoboFashion(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
dave2meek:
Abeg who is the guy undecided

Na table tennis player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar by Moneytize: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
LastMumu:
Do you see rainbow after doing that.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits / 2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.