Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Need Advice With The Inherited Shares Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Advice With The Inherited Shares Certificate (455 Views)

Please I Need Advice On What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 / MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do / I Need Advice On My MMM GH Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice With The Inherited Shares Certificate by Nigerianboi: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello.
My mum bought a lot of shares, and has transferred all to me. Unfortunately she just bought them and never bothered to check anything about them. Now it's my turn, but am kinda confused and don't know where to begin.
My aim is to probably be able to control the stocks and sell or buy through the internet anytime i wish.
However I have no idea how to go about it...the stocks options are in different companies.some certificates are in from the same company.... Is there any ways I could merge all these
Your contributions will be grately appreciated.
Re: Need Advice With The Inherited Shares Certificate by rhames(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nigerianboi:
Hello.
My mum bought a lot of shares, and has transferred all to me. Unfortunately she just bought them and never bothered to check anything about them. Now it's my turn, but am kinda confused and don't know where to begin.
My aim is to probably be able to control the stocks and sell or buy through the internet anytime i wish.
However I have no idea how to go about it...the stocks options are in different companies.some certificates are in from the same company.... Is there any ways I could merge all these
Your contributions will be grately appreciated.

What you need is the following:

1) Some written agreement of transfer or transmission of those shares from her to you. This should be preferably done by a Lawyer.

2) Write or notify the registrars of these companies by surface mail. If you are in Lagos, you will find most of them at Marina who will ask you some questions and ask you to fil those documents of transfer or transmission.

3) What companies are involved in this transfer.

Reply me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest In The Centre Of EXCELLENCE / Supply Business / I Know ETH Is A Mess, But Its Time To Buy. This Is The Big Bubble. Probably 3-4X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.