Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now (353 Views)

Paypal For Business: Send And Recieve Funds With Paypal In Nigeria 2018 / I Need Responses Please: Does Gt Bank Allow Us Dollar Payment At The Moment / Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by Omarionlove: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
When paypal extended their service to Nigeria, we were happy but now, its looking like their service is now useless for some of us who work online, people who want to create and scale their online businesses because we can only send money, we cannot receive money. sometimes i feel like crying because of this issue.. its one of the main reason my online business is not doing fine cos most of my customers are using paypal and no other payment processors allow Nigerian Businesses to register with them. The ones we have here In Nigeria are either slow or expensive and they are really bad for biz.
If we all sign this petition, paypal will actually hear our voices because the market is really available
Guys go get this link below and let us all sign the petition that paypal should allow us receive funds, lets go and get this thing up to 1000 and paypal could allow us do business completely with them
https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal

....guys your signature counts. visit the link above and follow the prompt, thanks/

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Quality Articles For Your Blog Using Kontent Machine / Hot Deal - 2 Uk Adsense Available For Sale / Active Facebook Page For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.