Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment (106999 Views)

IHS Towers Is Recruiting / Vacancies At IHS Towers / IHS Towers International 2016 Lates Vacancies (25 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by tremzy07(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Still waiting for them to fix a date for the second stage interview in abuja. # FingersCrossed # keepingThisThreadAlive
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ehix89(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2016
tremzy07:
Still waiting for them to fix a date for the second stage interview in abuja. # FingersCrossed # keepingThisThreadAlive
Just keep Faith, hope you've got something doing while waiting?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.. Jah bless...

tremzy07:
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Festywum: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hmm,God will give us the best!!! That I believe. Amen
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by cuteomot: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
ehix89:
I really don't think anyone have gotten an offer in this massive recruitment exercise yet, whoever got an offer was for the recruitment held in june and offers started rolling in by august, that was for few positions. Everyone be patient, I feel our case will be similar to that of last year were people started getting offers by october and they resumed november.

For us we never receive any mail after the career fair nko, do we still have any hope?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by jubril247: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
@ Yem0350, are you still in this house? Pls share any news/updates you may have

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ehix89(m): 4:44am On Sep 24, 2016
cuteomot:

For us we never receive any mail after the career fair nko, do we still have any hope?
they'll certainly reach out to you guys, but i'll also suggest you mail them
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2016
ehix89:
they'll certainly reach out to you guys, but i'll also suggest you mail them
Pls can you help with the email address through which they can be reached.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Yem0350: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2016
jubril247:
@ Yem0350, are you still in this house? Pls share any news/updates you may have
I am not permitted to do so. Sorry about that.
What I can say is that, pple shld exercise ENOUGH patience.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Huh! I spoke to someone who sent me a text changing the venue on d day of my second interview. I complained that it's almost 3 weeks after the interview and no official contact has been made to us whether we were successful or not.
She said that they'll get bk to us on Monday, that results from all interviews are being screened.
Let's all hope for d best.

3 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by EngrBaba: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Any latest from Abuja center on second interview pls
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Are you people not sure we will all stage a peaceful march to IHS office and call them out for questioning??

Just kidding though.. Guy let's exercise a little patience.. I just hope it is the appointment letters they are typing...

Something tells me that a mail will be sent this new week....
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Festywum: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Amen, I hope so, but I can't wait to seeing that.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by jubril247: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Huh! I spoke to someone who sent me a text changing the venue on d day of my second interview. I complained that it's almost 3 weeks after the interview and no official contact has been made to us whether we were successful or not.
She said that they'll get bk to us on Monday, that results from all interviews are being screened.
Let's all hope for d best.

Pls does the contact number of this staff start with 01578.... I missed a call from this number, tried calling back but not reachable
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
jubril247:

Pls does the contact number of this staff start with 01578.... I missed a call from this number, tried calling back but not reachable

Nope! It's a GSM no.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by JESUnifemi4eva: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2016
jubril247:

I also missed a call yesterday evening from a number that starts with 01578; I tried to call back but it wasn't connecting!
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by jubril247: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
JESUnifemi4eva:

I also missed a call yesterday evening from a number that starts with 01578; I tried to call back but it wasn't connecting!

Most likely a scam/jobless person. Being a landline, I first thought it may have to do with this recruitment. However, the official contact number is on the IHS website.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by cuteomot: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
David275:
Pls can you help with the email address through which they can be reached.

Some of us have not been contacted since we had the career fair in Lagos.
Does anyone here have their email contact so we can know our fate please?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by JESUnifemi4eva: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
jubril247:

Most likely a scam/jobless person. Being a landline, I first thought it may have to do with this recruitment. However, the official contact number is on the IHS website.

It is well
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by chuks4ken: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
I applied since July until now I have not recieved any message from workforce or IHS tower. Pls I need to know if I still have hope .
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Cixero: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
If you were not invited for any of the career fairs that took place at various centres nationwide then there is no need hoping on this round of recruitment. Atimes you need to tell yourself the gospel truth and move on
chuks4ken:
I applied since July until now I have not recieved any message from workforce or IHS tower. Pls I need to know if I still have hope .
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cixero:
If you were not invited for any of the career fairs that took place at various centres nationwide then there is no need hoping on this round of recruitment. Atimes you need to tell yourself the gospel truth and move on
You may not be right on this one.... I know y I say so. With IHS, you can't be certain about things like what you just said. Evidence abounds to buttress my position. But make we leave am like that my guy, lol
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by jubril247: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Whats up guys . . . any update?

Lets keep this thread alive
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by niccoloslick: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Guy everybody don tire, to dewy wait for IHS.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by tremzy07(f): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Exactly...everyone is tired. They keep saying this week, that week and yet nothing. if anyone hears any positive news, they can post it.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
If IHS don't give out employment letters this new month, I'll consider the whole career fair and Co a national scam. Haba! Even if they wanna employ the whole Nigeria, must it be this way? Imagine the long silence and uncoordinated process.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by oluakintunde: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Let's hope something positive will come up this month.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by sirbone007(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
The only thing that is not a scam in Nigeria is MMM

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by tremzy07(f): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Or maybe some people already got letters of employment and are not saying angry or has the recession put the recruitment on hold?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by niccoloslick: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
the delay, in the recruitment is a display of the culture at the firm. If you get an offer, just work hard and f-off when opportunity arises cheesy
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by niccoloslick: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
sirbone007:
The only thing that is not a scam in Nigeria is MMM

ABEG, what is MMM?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Festywum: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
How real is MMM? Can anyone in the house illuminate better on it......

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.