Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose (1198 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign / Breaking!!! Aisha Buhari Arrested In Washington (photos) / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by callydon(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife, Aisha, has sued Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State for claiming that she was involved in the Halliburton corruption scandal.
Mr. Fayose had in June said Mrs. Buhari was the “Aisha Buhari” named in a U.S. court document, alleged to have been involved in a bribery case involving a convicted former U.S. lawmaker, Williams Jefferson.
The governor, in what appeared to be an error, referred to the scandal as the Halliburton corruption case. The Halliburton case is different from the Williams Jefferson scandal.
But Mr. Fayose insisted he was right despite Mrs. Buhari’s denial and threat of legal action,
The court summons, dated July 20, 2016, was made available the media.
As governor, Mr. Fayose has constitutional immunity against criminal prosecution.
More details coming...

SOURCE: http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2016/07/breaking-aisha-buhari-sues-gov-fayose.html

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by HungerBAD: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Following

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by MzPecs(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by fizyalasdair(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
What does suing him achieve? I thought Aisha was smart.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by lordoddy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lets watch n see what she hopes to achieve with this.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by ORACLE1975(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by RZArecta(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
This woman should remove some of the Mary Kay clogging her brain
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by Jombojombo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Aisha BUHARI should go to HELL
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by omogin(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
If you like add me join the suit. You are a thief Aisha and your husband abi father no get certificate
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by callydon(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
RZArecta:
This woman should remove some of the Mary Kay clogging her brain
Lol...
So MaryKay dey clog brain
I never knew that.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by Qmerit(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Some people won't like this,
instead they would call her names and insult
her as if she even know they exist!
If you quote me, you ll be the biggest FOOL
I ve ever known/seen cause ur names re not mentioned!
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by CltrAltDel: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
If this is true then I doff my hat for Aisha….. Lets bring it to the world to see, no need to go to US let US come to Naija so that all the media house can see/hear it LIVE n DIRECT. Foyeshit say he get evidence…. Come tender am for court grin
Would love to see the court invite an FBI rep
I loff this…… no where to run now foyeshit and the sons of uganda
Quote me and I will call Aisha or Remi Tinubu to woop ya a$$$
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by Luckylife(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by psucc(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Layers are really helping Buhari to mess up this country.

How do you sue a man carrying Immunity tag?

Did the NASS only pass the budget for DSS and EFCC? Police will not allow ordinary okada man pass without N50 for road and everything seems to come to a standstill only our courts are busy?
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by eyeview: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
I can see thru this litigation.
She just sued him to form angry but she knows that the case can't be heard till after Fayose ceases to be governor in 2018.
It then means she may be guilty as accused but faking angry.

....Aunty,just 'come go' US.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by Justindeco: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
ashia please when are you going to USA
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by chadwickcollins(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hausa vs yoruba grin
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by tutman12(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
A similar topic is already on FP now
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose by Exponent123(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:
cool

DRAMA EVERYWHERE....... Nigerian politicians are great actors.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Beware / Buhari Is Scared By Ndigbo's 70% Economic Ownership In Nigeria, Massob / PHOTOS: Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Is Breaking Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.