Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International (890 Views)

Atlantic Finally Budges. Lupe's 'lasers' Finally To Be Released In March 2011. / Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. / 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International by blinx(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
Just got this from someone's facebook profile. I believe with this all haters will eat their words. This guy is trully unstopable. Happy reading.

It has taken a while but it is finally done. Africa’s pop royalty, 2face Idibia has finally signed a deal with UK based Vanquish to facilitate the international release of his current album, The Unstoppable. Over months of negotiation and fine-tuning of operation details between the artiste, Hypertek and Vanquish Music Group, an agreement has finally been reached and all necessary documents signed.

At the moment, 2face is re-working a few tracks and cleaning up some new materials to meet a late 2009 release target for the international edition of Unstoppable, an album that has been widely praised as his most outstanding effort so far.

Despite initial problems with promotion, marketing and distribution and a significant amount of skepticism from a section of the media the Unstoppable album has continued to prove critics wrong as it slowly reveals itself to everyone with attentive minds. In the course of the year, the album has earned 3 nods at the Hip Hop World, received 3 nominations and won two plaques at the SMVA, three nods and a performance berth at the African Music Awards (UK) holding on the 17th of October in London, 2 at the Channel O Awards and four more nominations (the highest for any artiste) at the MAMAs holding in Kenya. 2face is also billed to grace the stage on each one of these shows.
Re: 2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International by eleshin(m): 4:56am On Sep 16, 2009
good for him,he deserve international recognition cos he is an international brand
Re: 2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International by pheesayor(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
eleshin:

good for him,he deserve international recognition cos he is an international brand
anywhere u find a tuface post on nl, u find eleshin . ,
Re: 2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International by eleshin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
anywhere u find good music on nland, there is always 2face idibia.
Re: 2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International by youngdee(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
What more can I say, Tu Baba is just too much for any enemy to bring down, He said it all in the track FREE (track6) in his Unstoppable album, We gat your back brother
Re: 2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International by lakefist(m): 2:23am On Sep 17, 2009
tu face is fake r.kelly denied meeting tuface not talking of doing a collabo song with him, video wheels found out that tu face rip one of r.kelly's song from the internet and then make it look like a collabo song.i am so so so so so disappointed in him.i dont know why nigerian musicians cant keep it real by just doing what they like doing best than go about looking for foreign artist to do collabo album with when none of them will never invite any of our artist to do collabo, my advise for our nigerian artist is that they should forget about grammy and face our own awards here where it will be apprecaited after all grammy started small but now big, one love nairalanders
Re: 2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International by triistar86: 3:16am On Sep 17, 2009
lakefist:

tu face is fake r.kelly denied meeting tuface not talking of doing a collabo song with him, video wheels found out that tu face rip one of r.kelly's song from the internet and then make it look like a collabo song.i am so so so so so disappointed in him.i dont know why nigerian musicians cant keep it real by just doing what they like doing best than go about looking for foreign artist to do collabo album with when none of them will never invite any of our artist to do collabo, my advise for our nigerian artist is that they should forget about grammy and face our own awards here where it will be apprecaited after all grammy started small but now big, one love nairalanders
@ lakefist . . .  U just fall ma hands! Where have you been all these while? Na wa o for una o.

(1) (Reply)

Download Music, Video , Watch Unlimited Movie On Naijamuisc.net Now / Campus Carnival By Saheed Osupa / Another Hit From Lady Gaga - Alejandro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.