Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Helping Hands International For Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Helping Hands International For Corpers (2683 Views)

Affordable Self-Contain For Corpers To Let In Port Harcourt / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / Catfish Production Business Manual For Corpers & Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Hands International For Corpers by Johnnyessence(m): 2:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Helping hands international is a non governmental organization,it's core objective is to empower people financially and also to empower the poor and less privileged ones in the society which includes the orphans and widows,Giving Scholarship awards to your children as a partner and also to orphans.You become a member by doing a one time registration / donation of 6,600 Naira only. Once you are registered you become a Help partner.After the registration you are required to get a minimum of 2 people to register with you. For each person you get to register with you, you will get a bonus of $8.
So there are 5 stages to attain and as you complete each stage you will be rewarded

Stage 1:requires a total number of 6 people. When you register 2 people and they repeat same process.

That means you have completed stage one
You will be paid $10 for completing stage one. That makes it a total of $26

However if you are the person who directly introduced the 6 that means you will get $ 58

STAGE:2
If you complete stage 2 you will be paid $1000 and you will also be rewarded with a laptop or an Apple IPad.

STAGE:3
If you complete stage 3 you will be paid $3000 and be given a car( Hyundai Elantra.)
You will also nominate 2 less privileged people around you. And the organization will pay them $1000 each on your behalf.

You see when you help people in need in this manner they will never stop mentioning you in their prayers so that God will continue to bless you.

So the business plan is wonderful such that you empower yourself financially and render humanitarian services to the people around you.

As you register people and they also register people and this process keeps repeating, you keep growing and you can achieve all of these within 2 to 3months

In stage 4 you will be given $6000, a Hyundai ix 35 jeep,an interest and collateral free loan on request up to $12,000, you will also recommend any orphanage home around you and they will receive support on your behalf.

Note for every single person directly registered with you, as they move from one stage to another. The company will be paying you 5 to 10 percent of their earnings .

The whole thing is a team work because you won't have to do all the work alone
So as the people under you progresses you will be gaining too. Helping hands whatsapp contact no.08065640627 for registration and info.

1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by Johnnyessence(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2016
The difference between the rich & the poor is knowledge applied. The poor man's goal is financial security while the rich man's target is financial freedom.

The poor spends more than he earns, while the rich have a control over their expense. The poor in most cases have 1 income stream but the rich man has multiple streams of income. The poor exchanges his time for money known as active income while the rich leverages thereby earns passively.

The question is "Do YOU SPEND MORE THAN YOU EARN"? It's the 2nd half of the year, will you watch time pass just like the 1st half?

Take a bold step of financial freedom today with helping hands international. Good morning wealth partners.
Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by kceewhyte(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Am a corp member serving in ondo state, how do I join?
Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by Johnnyessence(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2016
kceewhyte:
Am a corp member serving in ondo state, how do I join?
yes u can register u can add me up on my whatsapp page and see things for ur self. u can add me on. 08065640627. thank u oo. sorry to reply u late oooo.
Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2016
more pics from the free skill and acquisition event.certificate of participation was giving to them after the training.

Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by Johnnyessence(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2016
more pics on humanitarian services and scholarship to the less privilege.

Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2016
opportunity to the corper's that want to join helping hands international please kindly show interested and signify here.if you don't have full payment for registration you can pay half payment which is 3,300 naira. i will register you with ease. thank you.you can chart with me privately and let us talk about registration process.
Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by virtouswife: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Great...
Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by Topshow2010(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
opportunity to the corper's that want to join helping hands international please kindly show interested and signify here.if you don't have full payment for registration you can pay half payment which is 3,300 naira. i will register you with ease. thank you.you can chart with me privately and let us talk about registration process.

I laugh in mandarin,u sha wan recover d money u invested wit by all means ni.Anyway Nigerians are alwaz skeptical wen it comes to anytin networking .
Re: Helping Hands International For Corpers by Johnnyessence(m): 2:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Topshow2010:

I laugh in mandarin,u sha wan recover d money u invested wit by all means ni.Anyway Nigerians are alwaz skeptical wen it comes to anytin networking .
u are funny oooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

July Alawee Paid(proof attached) / Develop Personal Relationship With Your Kidnappers, NYSC Tells Corps Members / Increase In Nysc Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.