Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH (953 Views)

Man Met Two Pairs Of Identical Twins, Pen Message To Future Wife (photos) / Mention A Friend Whose Kidney You Will Sell To Buy An IPhone 8 / A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2016
In a bid to reduce the scams that happen here, lets try to help each other and mention trust worthy nairalanders. I will mention nairalanders that i have met, they include:

Singapore1 and willbling - we agreed to meet each other to transfer games to ourselves

voltron- he helped with the purchase of an amazon item

eghosa1-we did business together

dilicious-we met at a job test

Anugod-we met at Ikorodu LGA

as i continue to meet more, i will update here

1 Like

Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by mamaafrik(m): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2016
I've met a couple of them online and we've done some businesses by haggling so much.
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by savio93(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2016
I haven't met anyone, but someone here scammed me last year sha.
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by Singapore1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gunbiz:
In a bid to reduce the scams that happen here, lets try to help each other and mention trust worthy nairalanders. I will mention nairalanders that i have met, they include:

Singapore1 and willbling - we agreed to meet each other to transfer games to ourselves

eghosa1-we did a business together

this should be on business section
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by Anugod(f): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gunbiz:
eghosa1-we did a business together
Gunbiz, we served in the same LG and met during NYSC at Ikorodu Secretariat... Even though we didn't do any business together tongue

Ehmm... Dra.kula. He helped me pay for my call up letter online in 2014. Good friend there, we balled together during NYSC. My guy is married now. kiss

Jenyu.nwojo... My paddy turned sis. Still from NYSC. We still chat. kiss kiss

Many others are not too frequent here anymore.

Ahh, yes. West.info4040 my NYSC e-boo. We met in Abuja. Nice person. cool

I don't want to mention them here, that's why I put that dot in between their monikers.
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Anugod:

Gunbiz, we served in the same LG and met during NYSC at Ikorodu Secretariat... Even though we didn't do any business together tongue

Ehmm... Dra.kula. He helped me pay for my call up letter online in 2014. Good friend there, we balled together during NYSC. My guy is married now. kiss

Jenyu.nwojo... My paddy turned sis. Still from NYSC. We still chat. kiss kiss

Ahh, yes. West.info4040 my NYSC e-boo. We met in Abuja. Nice person. cool

I don't want to mention them here, that's why I put that dot in between their monikers.

mention them joor, or else i will
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
mamaafrik:
I've met a couple of them online and we've done some businesses by haggling so much.

mention them
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by Anugod(f): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gunbiz:

mention them joor, or else i will

Lolz. I don't want to disturb them. Most of them are very busy offline and just come online for current affairs smiley
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anugod:

Ehmm... Drakula. He helped me pay for my call up letter online in 2014. Good friend there, we balled together during NYSC. My guy is married now. kiss

Jenyunwojo... My paddy turned sis. Still from NYSC. We still chat. kiss kiss

Ahh, yes. Westinfo4040 my NYSC e-boo. We met in Abuja. Nice person. cool

mentioned
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by cmecproblem(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Gunbiz:

eghosa1-we did business together

Anugod-we met at Ikorodu LGA

Hello Sir, I have an IPhone 5s for sale. Space grey, perfect condition. N50k. Let me know if you're interested.
Re: MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2017
cmecproblem:

Hello Sir, I have an IPhone 5s for sale. Space grey, perfect condition. N50k. Let me know if you're interested.

i hope there is nothing wrong with it and is it carrier or iCloud locked?

how long have you used it, please contact me on O8O96476146, WhatsApp/call/telegram

(1) (Reply)

50 Most Interesting Unknown Facts You Should Know / In Protest Against Fur Clothes, Barcelona Activists Go Naked / I Need A Downloader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.