Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market (15822 Views)

CBN Pegs Dollar Rate For School Fees, PTA At N375/$ / Naira Depreciates To N355/$ / Naira Falls To N345/$ In Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Maski87: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Nonsense abeg PMB, central bank make una print more naira, this dollars shakara don too much,abi na dollar we go chop?how can you be a sovereign country and be using g another countries money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by spyder880(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
If we are not careful, we will soon need to carry our cash in wheel barrows to buy a loaf of bread with the type of inflation that may hit us.

12 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by adejaresalami1(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2016
mightyhaze:
u'd berra wake up.

It gets uglier with the nepa bill holder
simple english you cannot comprehend.....what I choose to believe is of my own concern and I advise you adhere strictly to yours....okay?
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by comeandmarry: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2016
My maye must pay, see black market value.
I don West alert.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by joeace2020(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
In as much as people are complaining...i smile when i look at my fiverr funds...one mans meat another mans poison
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
ramalot:

That would be a dream come true for some of us.

I'm WAAAY past caring about the Nigerian economy, and only focus on what realistically favors me at this point.

Nigeria has never failed to fail itself, even back when people like myself advocated strongly for it.
The thieves ruling that nation will never give order and accountability a chance.

Keep falling dear Naira, until every dollar I send to Nigeria is fat and shapeless.
Nigerians failed themselves by voting a failed failing man into power ,a man that failed his o level and with no verifiable academic background was voted to steer the economy of the biggest economy in Africa.,
What were ppl expectingthat buhari can or wil turn Nigeria into Dubai

7 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by banmee(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2016
kingmekus:
Guy no quote me tell me rubbish this morning, I dey vex for that man, no let me transfer that aggression to u.

Bros, please, transfer your aggression so that i can educate you.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Skmoda360(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2016
kingmekus:
Blood of Zachariah!!! Can we ever hear anything good from this government at all??This man is a curse.
this Buhari is a curse.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by HaneefahRN(f): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
It is well
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by mightyhaze: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
adejaresalami1:
simple english you cannot comprehend.....what I choose to believe is of my own concern and I advise you adhere strictly to yours....okay?
am simply being true to my human nature,...trying 2 suggest to a deluded fella.

Well,my bad.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Francoolee(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Even if bro naira vex go 1500 per 1dollar ''say baba'' ''sai buhari'' till 2023, una no fit comot am..
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by McAustin92(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Naira.....d most worthless,valueless, useless and non performing currency of d decade....naija and naira needz revolution and rehabilitation before we enter into total recession
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by onatisi(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Skmoda360:

this Buhari is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2016
I am looking forward to selling my $1 for #2000

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by queencalipso(f): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2016
ramalot:

That would be a dream come true for some of us.

I'm WAAAY past caring about the Nigerian economy, and only focus on what realistically favors me at this point.

Nigeria has never failed to fail itself, even back when people like myself advocated strongly for it.
The thieves ruling that nation will never give order and accountability a chance.

Keep falling dear Naira, until every dollar I send to Nigeria is fat and shapeless.

Lolz!! @fat and shapeless grin so you no dey pity us way dey here angry cry

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by adejaresalami1(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2016
mightyhaze:
am simply being true to my human nature,...trying 2 suggest to a deluded fella.

Well,my bad.
woe betide you if you ever try to quote me again...you ar such a yob! sad
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by ramalot(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2016
onatisi:

Nigerians failed themselves by voting a failed failing man into power ,a man that failed his o level and with no verifiable academic background was voted to steer the economy of the biggest economy in Africa.,
What were ppl expectingthat buhari can or wil turn Nigeria into Dubai

Both Nigerians and their leaders are to blame.

The average Nigerian politician is a thief. The average Nigerian is a shyster.

Average Nigerians one day become government office holders, and the cycle continues.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2016
banmee:

How is he to blame? Nigeria is reaping the benefits of decades of mismanagement, corruption, incompetence, and an unwillingness of it's citizens to change their mentality. You reap what you sow.
Sharrrap dia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by adjoviomole(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Abeg na who b d person wey dey always increase this dollar self. grin grin
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Suntzung: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2016
remedick:
We are finished!
Not woh, but EMAFELE don finished he most GO please since he tried all his theories and practicals we de im head but still nothing to show.
We need fresh hand to also showcase his talents, Nigeria is vast jare.
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by mightyhaze: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2016
adejaresalami1:
woe betide you if you ever try to quote me again...you ar such a yob! sad
jeez!

Delusional and bellicose at the same time? I picked the wrong bloke for my mercy works.

Good bye jon!

Ur case is too complicated

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by onatisi(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
ramalot:

Both Nigerians and their leaders are to blame.

The average Nigerian politician is a thief. The average Nigerian is a shyster.

Average Nigerians one day become government office holders, and the cycle continues.
I agree totally.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by banmee(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
stanleyalpacino:
Sharrrap dia.

And that sums up the average Nigerian's condition and mentality. No fact to back up your argument nor logic. You people let your stomach do the talking for you instead of your brains. Why na? Only if you all decide to step back and look at your situation objectively, you'll realise that a normal person should expect what is happening in the country based on your past actions and inaction. If Nigeria was phucking fantastic and Buhari came and ruined it, i would understand, but Nigerian has always been crap. How you all can't see that is beyond me. What a people. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Suntzung:
Not woh, but EMAFELE don finished he most GO please since he tried all his theories and practicals we de im head but still nothing to show.
We need fresh hand to also showcase his talents, Nigeria is vast jare.
emefiele must go but buhari must stay ,abi
Dont worry your eyes will soon clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by adejaresalami1(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
mightyhaze:
jeez!

Delusional and bellicose at the same time? I picked the wrong bloke for my mercy works.

Good bye jon!

Ur case is too complicated
you are the cause of my belligerence....quote me not anymore!
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Edetedu5(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2016
clintino700:
What should we do nxt..
Alot of business has been down due to this dollar issues since yet no encouragement undecided undecided
. Nigeria need God`s intervention
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by ibietela2(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2016
kingmekus:
Blood of Zachariah!!! Can we ever hear anything good from this government at all??This man is a curse.

Yes na 223B bribe
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Edetedu5(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Only God will help us
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by ramalot(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolz!! @fat and shapeless grin so you no dey pity us way dey here angry cry

Nah, it's too late for pity now, my lady. That boat has sailed.
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Pidggin(f): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market by Adesiji77: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2016
The way naira is going down, it may soon discover crude oil angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria / Naira Depreciates To N520 Against U.S. Dollar As Retailers Examine CBN Action / Dangote Dumps South African Cement Firm Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.