Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB (1043 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by kogistar: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2016
ABA—The youth wing of the
pan Igbo socio political group,
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has faulted
reports credited to the
Indigenous People of Biafra,
IPOB, which described the
Igbo summit held in Owerri, as
insignificant as well as a stage
managed jamboree, pointing
that Ndigbo are the landlords
of Nigeria and cannot leave it
for anybody; but will only
continue to seek for justice,
equity and fair play for all
Nigerians.
In a statement signed by its
Chairman of all state
chairmen, Mazi Alex Okemini,
the youth group said IPOB
missed the point by describing
a gathering of eminent Igbo
leaders as a jamboree and
urged the group to tender an
unreserved apology to the
leaders.
The Youth Council noted that
it is not compulsory for every
meeting of Igbo leaders to
hold in Enugu and advised the
IPOB to respect Igbo leaders
who had fought to bring
Ndigbo to their present status
and warned that Ndigbo would
continue to seek for fair play
in Nigeria.
“Apart from Enugu which is the
capital city of Igbo land, a
meeting of Igbo leaders can be
convened in other towns in
Igbo land. There is no rule
which says that every Igbo
event must hold in Enugu. We
wish to remind IPOB that
Ndigbo are the landlords of
Nigeria and cannot leave it for
anybody; but will only continue
to seek for justice, equity and
fair play for all Nigerians."
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/unity-summit-ndigbo-are-landlords-cant-leave-nigeria-ohanaeze-youths-tell-ipob/

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
They r coming for your head...Mazi Alex

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by speaktome(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2016
We are No more in the Era of Ghana must go bag filled with 20,20 Naira Which they used to deceive you elders then...

Fight for ur right Man!!!

#MySignatureMybusines#

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by Lattop(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Remember* Freedom after SPEECH is not Guarantee...
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by Mylove55(f): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2016
igbos are part of nigeria, but ipod are d problem of nigeria, they always support corruption

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by SuperS1Panther: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Confused set of people.

Massob, please settle the fight between Ohaneze Youths and Ipods, by giving your own verdict.

Relatives of Benjamin Netanyahu from Uganda will always amaze you.
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by Pheals(f): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2016
Confuse people
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by OlanreJohnson: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2016
Don't mind the ipob my muslim brother. We yorubas must do everything to kill biafra, it died many years ago because we yoruba muslim and fulanis said so. We must do everything to live with the SE and SS that we hate. Thunder fire Seccession! Thunder fire Oduduwa there! God bless all the Emirates in yorubaland! Insha Allah. Amin Kufayakun! The fulanis cattlemen are Godsent from futa djallon!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by gozmok1(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2016
BROWN ROOFERS OVER TO YOU GUYS
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by misterawo: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2016
It's been long I resolved never to publicly denigrate my tribe or people, no matter what. Never. Igbo people are still the only people who publicly disparage their own to sound 'objective', 'balanced', 'civilised', 'activistic', and like 'something else'. Those who habitually do this hope to carry favour from and win popularity with other tribes who, inwardly and genuinely, see them as losers. And this attitude has never helped any of the grovellers. They always come home, old, crying and full of 'lessons'.
My own pledge!

Culled from David Okoroafor FB wall.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by Leopard2A7: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by frenzydilz(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
OlanreJohnson:
Don't mind the ipob my muslim brother. We yorubas must do everything to kill biafra, it died many years ago because we yoruba muslim and fulanis said so. We must do everything to live with the SE and SS that we hate. Thunder fire Seccession! Thunder fire Oduduwa there! God bless all the Emirates in yorubaland! Insha Allah. Amin Kufayakun! The fulanis cattlemen are Godsent from futa djallon!
So much hate, why?
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by alade112(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Leta they will blame yorubas for their woos. Your fathers have spoken? They said they cannot leave Nigeria So what is the purpose of shoutn b|afra when your elders re not in support
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by OlanreJohnson: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2016
frenzydilz:
So much hate, why?
Because I am yoruba muslim! Are you muslim?
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by frenzydilz(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Because I am yoruba muslim! Are you muslim?
Does being a Yoruba Muslim deprive you of the basic knowledge of right and wrong. Why do you let your religion blind you? So you do whatever your religion says you should do without questioning? Why then do you have a conscience? But guess your religion already bought yours
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by OlanreJohnson: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2016
frenzydilz:
Does being a Yoruba Muslim deprive you of the basic knowledge of right and wrong. Why do you let your religion blind you? So you do whatever your religion says you should do without questioning? Why then do you have a conscience? But guess your religion already bought yours

ibo, forget english, christianity in yorubaland must be destroyed. Islam will take over 100%. I support my muslim brother mrkayusfit over Alcatraz001.
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by frenzydilz(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

ibo, forget english, christianity in yorubaland must be destroyed. Islam will take over 100%. I support my muslim brother mrkayusfit over Alcatraz001.
And in destroying that destroy the beliefs of your fellow Yorubas who are christians right? You would trample on the belief system of another Yoruba man cos he doesn't share yours? That's sick bro
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by alade112(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2016
I Can't believe some peeps re taking dz OlanreJohnson who is a known igboman in disguise serious
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by kingzizzy: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2016
alade112:
I Can't believe some peeps re taking dz OlanreJohnson who is a known igboman in disguise serious

I can't believe some peeps are taking Lagos/Ibadan threads like this serious.
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by justhelp(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Hh
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by senibo1: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Mylove55:
igbos are part of nigeria, but ipod are d problem of nigeria, they always support corruption
like i expect you to say something meaningful with these anus of yours in guise of mouth... bokoharam no longer the problem of this contraption, right?
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by senibo1: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2016
OlanreJohnson:
Don't mind the ipob my muslim
brother. We yorubas must do
everything to kill biafra, it died many
years ago because we yoruba muslim
and fulanis said so. We must do
everything to live with the SE and SS
that we hate.
Thunder fire Seccession!
Thunder fire Oduduwa there!
God bless all the Emirates in
yorubaland!
Insha Allah. Amin Kufayakun!
The fulanis cattlemen are Godsent
from futa djallon!
this is how to spot out a drug addict... these's what you get when you smoking expired weed. I don't need to exchange typos with you cause obviously you are under something
Re: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB by Ngozi123(f): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
I know that some Igbos are already doing this but I think that we need to accelerate the moving of businesses from outside Igboland to the South-East. We need to focus on housing especially; Igbo property developers need to focus on building safe, multi-storey apartment buildings for the influx of people that'll be coming back from various places in Nigeria. The Eastern economy is improving and we need to have infrastructure that reflects that. We need to do all that we can to be as independent from the Centre as possible so that if we are allowed to leave, we'll be prepared. Instead of Ohanaeze to encourage Igbo youths to prepare themselves in the event of a secession, they're fear mongering them into staying in a country that may eventually separate regardless of their actions. Shame on them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo 2 Young Men Allegedly Shot Dead By Soldiers During Protest In Plateau Stat / Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others / Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.