Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Have Y'all Seen This Video Of Kate Henshaw Dancing Her Heart Out? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have Y'all Seen This Video Of Kate Henshaw Dancing Her Heart Out? (693 Views)

Kate Henshaw Dancing At Tchidi Chikere & Nuella Njubigbo’s White Wedding / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Y'all Seen This Video Of Kate Henshaw Dancing Her Heart Out? by dinma007: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Kate Henshaw is 45 years old. You would doubt that age after watching this beautiful video of her dancing her heart out.

The figure on this woman, the beauty, the charisma, the happiness, the gorgeousness on Kate Henshaw! Youngies, press play below and watch this woman show you how dancing is done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-LcF56VmA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/have-yall-seen-this-video-of-kate.html

lalasticlala

Re: Have Y'all Seen This Video Of Kate Henshaw Dancing Her Heart Out? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2016
I'm so loving this cheesy
Re: Have Y'all Seen This Video Of Kate Henshaw Dancing Her Heart Out? by WebSurfer(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
grin
Re: Have Y'all Seen This Video Of Kate Henshaw Dancing Her Heart Out? by veave(f): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2016
I watched it and couldn't help laughing to my hearts content. she dance no be here. With her red kapusu shoe

(1) (Reply)

Sonia Ibrahim Weds Soldier Beau! See More Photos J5 J1 Pretty Ghanaian Actresss / Angela Okorie's Birthday Is Today - See Her Lovely Birthday Photos / Forbes List Of Highest Earning Actresses For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.