Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? (1206 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Do Muslims Talk In Arabic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by truthman2012(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
When somebody creates a thread using islamic source(s), if it portrays islam in bad light, muslims would quickly report to mod and get it deleted. It was your fellow muslims who wrote or compiled those hadiths and could not be talking hill of their own prophet or islam to destroy it, they wrote exactly as it happened.

Besides, I have proven it once that no hadith is weak or fabricated as all of them are found in islamic libraries. Not only that, hadiths have sequence: Book, Volume and Number. If any hadiths fall within the sequential order of a hadith writer it shows they were from him. You either believe the writer wholly or reject him wholly. It doesn't make sense believing some of his writings when it favours islam and rejecting some when it doesn't.

Deleting threads to protect the image of islam is tantamount to self-deception. You know something and hide them from people seeing it.

May God in His mercies deliver you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by adejaresalami1(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Moderators....not only should you delete this thread....please this befuddled op should as well serve a ban.
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by truthman2012(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Moderators....not only should you delete this thread....please this befuddled op should as well serve a ban.

grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by true2god: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Typical Muslim bully. Why do you guys like calling for a thread to be deleted whenever any hadith seems embarrassing to your prophet, even if the said hadith narration is true? Why don't you guys burn the entire hadith if it does not give your religion a good image?

Stop this stupid attitude of enforcing your views on others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by annunaki2(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2016
What really baffles me is that the quoran and sahih hadiths confirm mohammed to be a caravan raider(armed robber), rapist, murderer, liar, adulterer, narcissist and paedophile yet the average muslim has been programmed into a state of chronic self deception to accept such a vile character as a prophet and regard him as the "best of mankind"(an insult to the whole human race).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by jcross19: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Mohammad is an insult to humanity why would they called such lunatic a best of mankind!!! What an insult.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by Freiburger(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2016
truthman2012:

grin grin grin
Lucifer Our Lord grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by Freiburger(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2016
truthman2012:

grin grin grin
Why ya teeth come brown like this nau?
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by hopefulLandlord: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
You need to understand the pressure mods are under from Muslims, especially the extreme ones among them

Funfact: did you know that yahweh can be typed in all lowercase? If you do the same for allah, it gets corrected by changing the first "a" to caps once you click "submit"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by truthman2012(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Muslims would run far away from this type of thread because they have nothing to say but would rush out like bees when they feel they have a point.

If you don't break your silence and speak out, I will not hesitate to reveal some of the hadith that will make you call for the delete of this thread, I don't care. What is interesting to me is that some people, even if it is only one person, would have read it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by truthman2012(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
[i]Islam as a religion of peace[/i]

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:626

How peaceful?
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by truthman2012(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

How truthful is islam?
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by truthman2012(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

How truthful is islam?
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by truthman2012(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Narrated Abu Said: A man came to the prophet and said, 'My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey." The man again (came) and said, 'I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.' The Prophet said, 'Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie."
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:614

Muhammad never prayed for anybody for healing as a prophet, he would only recommend herbs or camel urine for them like a herbalist. Didn't he have confidence in his allaah answering prayers? When did God stop healing the sick if allaah is Yahweh the true God.

When his recommendation failed he said the sick man's abdomen told a lie, when did abdomen start speaking?
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by Amberon11: 5:59am On Jul 22, 2016
oo
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by peteregwu(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2016
adejaresalami1:

Another comment to prove the OP was right. grin why are you guys always afraid of people debating your so called Quran or whatever you call it. Is their any skeleton in your so called "holy book." na WA for na self, always scared to talk about their Quran, that means it's a book of terror and Bondage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by peteregwu(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2016
truthman2012:
[i]Islam as a religion of peace[/i]

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:626

How peaceful?

Does it mean that Muslims are fools or what? Ain't they reading this, or they don't know what is in their book or what? undecided
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by truthman2012(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2016
peteregwu:

Does it mean that Muslims are fools or what? Ain't they reading this, or they don't know what is in their book or what? undecided

They are not fools, they are just under satanic manipulations. The more they look the less they see. May God deliver them.
Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by peteregwu(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2016
truthman2012:

They are not fools, they are just under satanic manipulations. The more they look the less they see. May God deliver them.

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by annunaki2(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
truthman2012:

They are under real satanic bondage, we ought to pity them and remember them in our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? by true2god: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2016
peteregwu:

Your brain is like your donkey and Islam is a mosque. You can ride your donkey anyplace you like but as soon as you get to the mosque, you must park your donkey outside before entering the mosque.

(1) (Reply)

Gusau In Zamfara Struck By Serious Plague After People Desecrate The Koran(pics) / Jesus And Islam / 2009 Id El Kabir Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.