Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tummy Tuck - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tummy Tuck (2456 Views)

Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes / How Can A Woman Maintain Flat Tummy After Giving Birth / Get A Flat Tummy After That Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tummy Tuck by pattiano(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2006
Can Somebody tell me which is better, Tummy Tuck or Exercise because i am about going for it because of my protuding tummy.

Pattiano
Re: Tummy Tuck by ucheuche1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2006
this column is supposed 2 b 4 jobs n vacancies, wetin come concern tummy tuck with jobs?if u wan do do tummy tuck, what has that got 2 do wit d price of fish at Wuse market?if u like make u do dummy truck, ina rua na?if u never know wetin tummy tuck fit cause make u try ask Baba, im go give u insider info. by the way, wetin u chop wey make ur tummy dey protrude like balogun own b4?Answer me, answer meeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Tummy Tuck by lanle(f): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2006
dear uche, na true talk u talk jare. na wa o! when pple are trying to get jobs so as to make life a little easier 4 them, one person dey talk about tummy tuck. shocked angry God help us
Re: Tummy Tuck by pattiano(f): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2006
i be think say here na forum wey person suppose talk anything no be job alone o at least you have to look good and presntable before you appear for interview. As for uche i no chop anything except the okazi and akpu wey you prepare for me
Re: Tummy Tuck by omoonile2: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2006
DONT ATTEMPT A TUMMY TUCK. BE HAPPY WITH YOUR BODY SHAPE. YOU MAY TRY EXERCISING SHA, BUT FOR ME, I CAN NEVER ADVISE ANYONE TO DO TUMMY TUCK BECAUSE IT IS A RISKY SURGERY PROCEDURE. IF YOU ARE DOING IT FOR POTENTIAL HUSBANDS, THEY ARE NOT REALLY WORTH IT, A TRUE MAN SHOULD LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE,

HALLAR
Re: Tummy Tuck by Dreadlocks(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2006
Pattiano abi na Palato be ur name, if u want to get an advice on tummy tuck-in, go ask Alameiseiya of bayelsa state in prison or else u go end up like baba wifeoooooo!!!!!
when some of us dey look for job to make our body "Tuck-out" small u dey here dey talk of excess wey u don get chop, abeg no make man vex for u!ooooo! If u go through wetin some of us dey go through without job, dat ur belle or tummy go vanish within 2 days. nonsense!!!!!!
Re: Tummy Tuck by babyboy2(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2006
hey guys.
her tummy tuck problem might be a job for somebody, cheesy
Re: Tummy Tuck by segoye2(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2006
@ pattiano,

How your tummy they do you? I mean is it big or small? You need to do lots of exercise instead of going in for surgery. Going in for tommy surgery too could be very dangerious to your health. Try observe a fasting for 30 days. Your Tommy will come flat like that of , I mean that of THAT!.

Lets talk about the Shell Spy police stuff. has anyone applied yet? Were you given any number at all? Do you know more about the Agency handling the recruitment exercise? please share it here, atleast, make Pattiano no was our time totally.

God Save Nigeria

SEGOYE2
Re: Tummy Tuck by ollyruffy: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2006
pattia or wettin u call urself? abeg dis forum no be slimming therapy forum oh! make someone help me tell am! or make we help am beg seun osewa,make im create a forum for am.i dey sure im colleages go fit reach am there, sugbon o,make i tell u,no ever come here come post this kind topic again o!,
Re: Tummy Tuck by dasarge(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2006
Dear,

Where do u intend doing this tummy tuck(abdomnoplasty)? It is a highly technical surgical ops and if you intend doing it in Nigeria, i will beg you to chose between your life and a protruding belly? Did you have a baby? how come its that bad for you to even consider TT in the first place. My advise to you is that you go about your life normally as though nothing's wrong with you cos so many people just kill themselves in the hands of inexperienced docs without adequate equipments that have been trained with obsolete medical facilities. If you are looking for a job, just do that first and leave this TT out of your life as i am sure Naija still needs you.

Lots of love people, and know that there's no contant stuation in life, so that job which you all very much seek will be yours very soon and your present status will be what you remember and laugh about in the future.

Many regards,
Me
Re: Tummy Tuck by segoye2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ Dasarge,

Your post is well composed and far touching. I felt weeping when I read that piece.

@ Pattiano,

We need you, Nairaland need you around. Forget about your tommy. Get a job that will keep you busy and you will discover that your shape is divine from the master creator.

@ All,

Lets be our brothers keeper and above all, save a life just as Dasarge has just done.

God Bless Nigeria
Segoye2
Re: Tummy Tuck by georgeterry: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2011
An Tummy tuck surgery is best than that of ding the exercise. Doing exercise regularly or losing the fat will take a long period of time. The best option and the fastest way to remove the unwanted body fat is by surgery. Tummy tuck surgery will the best option.
Re: Tummy Tuck by tpiadotcom: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
babyboy2:
hey guys.
her tummy tuck problem might be a job for somebody, cheesy

True.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Heart-symptoms Of Heart Attacks And Lifestyle Modificatn To Help U Adapt / 6 Health Benefits Of Udara/agbalumo [african Star Apple] / Varicose Vein Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.