Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency (727 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Jazzlite: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2016
TIME 4 YOUTHS IS NOW!
This should be seen as a wake up call for the youths who bicker all day on the political section of nairaland without changing anything.

The FG should be in the business of providing an enabling space for economic growth and development. Encouraging healthy competition between States and not stifling their developments by hogging resources and giving them handouts....fiscal federalism and resource control, with FG monitoring!

Creating avenues easily accessible for Nigerian entrepreneurs to access international markets with support to make their products meet acceptable standards.....thereby generating jobs without paying salaries whilst getting forex earnings!
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by UrWorstNitemare: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2016
undecided eeeh !! INDIAN HEMP !!!
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Nothing is impossible if he's serious. I think you should rather see the declaration as an awakening call. To be the change you want. And get out from behind the keyboard

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by gsley: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2016
angels09:

Nothing is impossible if he's serious. I think you should rather see the declaration as an awakening call. To be the change you want. And get out from behind the keyboard

person they for dream declare u say na change we want.......... Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss stop using d word change
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
gsley:

person they for dream declare u say na change we want.......... Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss stop using d word change
Lwkmd.....change de fear pesin now....but seriously can any change be worse than what we have now? I think nairaland political section should get serious and progressive
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Mediapace: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Don't forget me when you get there
Jazzlite:
TIME 4 YOUTHS IS NOW!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by ministeriallist: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Don't see yourself as inferior. What makes those in political positions more important than him? You are very important bro.
If he's serious and has a robust plan, he's good to go.
Jazzlite You've got my support. Keep your ambition and hope alive. Very important.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by limeta(f): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2016
angels09:

na true u talk

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by UrWorstNitemare: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2016
ministeriallist:

Don't see yourself as inferior. What makes those in political positions more important than him? You are very important bro.
If he's serious and has a robust plan, he's good to go.
Jazzlite You've got my support. Keep your ambition and hope alive. Very important.

Hey Mister, Letz try n be realistic; once in a while.

OP here, wakes up. Does some "behind d scene"

Detaches his phone from d outlet where it has being since midnight

N types out Wat his 'Sixth sense' is telling him to..

Does he has any political experience?? Ask him

Has he ever held any public office?? Ask him

Does he have the necessary resource ?? Ask him

Does he have any idea Wat this might cost him ?? Ask him

I might go on n on; buh lemme stop...

NOTE
Tis looks sweet from d outside
Buh, when u on d inside, it's Herculean... dawty

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by dunkem21(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2016
Some people won't keep their mouth shut angry..

So, you wan tell everyone about my secret consultations so that EFCC will look my way..

.. Just because I proposed that every NLer should be saving N100 daily to fund our ambition.. angry

.. Just because.. Lalasticlala would be minister of information angry
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by jaybee3(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2016
What do you have to offer or what specifics policies would you adopt or champion?
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by ministeriallist: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

NOTE

Every successful politician started from somewhere. That's why there is need to have a robust plan. Even if he has little or no experience, he can work under an experienced mentor who will guide him and ensured he's sponsored. Dream only comes through when it's pursued.
Remember, nobody was born with experience. It is acquired over time.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Jazzlite: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2016
some of them are up there....

jaybee3:
What do you have to offer or what specifics policies would you adopt or champion?

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Jazzlite: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks.

ministeriallist:

Every successful politician started from somewhere. That's why there is need to have a robust plan. Even if he has little or no experience, he can work under an experienced mentor who will guide him and ensured he's sponsored. Dream only comes through when it's pursued.
Remember, nobody was born with experience. It is acquired over time.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Jazzlite: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2016
am happy if you are also thinking in like manner....it's time we act....and get out from behind the keyboards

dunkem21:
Some people won't keep their mouth shut angry..

So, you wan tell everyone about my secret consultations so that EFCC will look my way..

.. Just because I proposed that every NLer should be saving N100 daily to fund our ambition.. angry

.. Just because.. Lalasticlala would be minister of information angry
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Jazzlite: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2016
where you see problems ...... I see immeasurable opportunities..... you should be on board....it is a narrative for the youths

UrWorstNitemare:

NOTE

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by Jazzlite: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2016
yes bro
angels09:

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency by ministeriallist: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Jazzlite:
Thanks.

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Why Kebbi Governor Refused To Give Dangote Land / Army Releases Arrested Tompolo Associates / Where Is Nigeria Forest Guard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.