Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) (50393 Views)

Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos / Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
no jokes

He was depositing that amount in the bulk room at first bank round about ,
XaintJoel20:

Bros tell me you are joking with that figure....

1 Like

Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by sinola(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
dinma007:
A street beggar in Nairobi Kenya pretending to be blind and crippled did the unthinkable in public last Sunday. Right infront of everybody, the blind man suddenly got up and walked without stumbling - turns out he wasn't getting money at the first spot and he got pissed off.

More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/fake-street-beggar-pretending-to-be.html

Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
shadrach77:

I knew someone will use that Zuma picture. That picture has now commonly used in memes grin grin

As in That picture Don suffer

1 Like

Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by danypst: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
malikombi:
That man is probably a Nigerian..... Trace his origination very well
cynicism about ur country has really eaten u up. So sorry for that.
Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by micky2004: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
malikombi:
That man is probably a Nigerian....
Trace his origination very well
why are you always linking every negative things to Nigeria? there are so many countries that their characters are worse than Nigeria.
Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by AngelZee: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
I stopped giving beggers money the day i saw one popular begger in Ilesha depositing 305,000 in 5 , 10 , 50 and 500 naira notes

Oluwa o. Lobatan
Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Buhari why?
Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by bedfordng(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2016
mm
Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by Abukc(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Even The bible said not to be stupid

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result

Personally I stopped giving to them, when i have to , or feel like , i choose the abokis with visible defects ,

............Quran also says we should't be a begger,we should always be a giver moreover our intention matter most when we are giving,not that begger even if he or she pretend to us.ALLAH knows best
Re: Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) by goldedprince: 4:17am On Feb 04, 2017
so are you expecting me to clap for you?
you an idiot that deserves the strongest and hardest slap.
just looking at him, you know he is in need.
what the Bleep are you exposing?
dosnt matter if he is pretending to be blind or not.
i dont see any reason why she should not be given assistance if you are in a position to do so.
if he goes to steal now, same idiots like u will talk of burning him.
same idiots like you will say, if he had begged you, you would have given.
the fact that he resorted to that clearly tells you he needs assistance.
WELL I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT FOR NOW ALL I CAN SAY IS FVCK U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.