Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Release Reverend King Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Release Reverend King Now! (3115 Views)

''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Reverend King Is Like Jesus Christ – His Church Members / Breaking News! - Reverend King Sentenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Reverend King Now! by qblaze(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2009

I hereby call on the Nigerian Prison Service to release Reverend King and allow him to go and preach at the United Nations like Daddy G.O Adeboye.

All hail the Jesus of our time!!!

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=154489

Prison Service Denies Release of Rev King

From Kingsley Nwezeh in Abuja, 09.15.2009

Following speculations making the round that condemned Overseer of the Christian Praying Assembly, Reverend Emeka Ezeugo also known as Reverend King, who has been on death row for sometime over the murder of one of his church members, Ann Azuh, was released, the Nigerian Prison Service yesterday in Abuja denied any such move.
Spokesman of the service, Kayode Odeyemi, said the service was not aware of any such development. He said the condemned prisoner, who has been awaiting the hangman in Kuje Prisons, Abuja, was not released.
“I cannot confirm anything like that. The Nigerian Prison Service is not aware that Reverend King was released to anybody. I am not aware”, he said.
King was sentenced to death by a Lagos High Court over the murder of Ann Uzor King whom he set ablaze in July 22, 2006.
The trial judge had handed  King a 20-year sentence for each of the five-count charge of attempted murder while for the offence of murder carried a death sentence.
King was found guilty by the court for the murder of Ann Uzor   King, a member of his church and an attempt on the life of five others whom he set ablaze on July 22, 2006.
King had in his reaction to the verdict maintained that he was  “not afraid to die. It is a privilege and honor for me to die by hanging. I am following in the footsteps of our Lord Jesus Christ. After all, he died on the cross by hanging,” he said.
He said he was a victim of persecution, while declaring that it was nobody’s business if he treated members of his church with iron hand.
“If I beat people in my church, it is nobody’s business. The Bible says spare the rod and spoil the child,” he had said.
Re: Release Reverend King Now! by KunleOshob(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
I didn't know we have resident demons on nairaland angry
Re: Release Reverend King Now! by SirWelly: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
dont you know where he is? go there and command them to do so now. e be like say u put leave 4mouth take talk, sori man ur jax no work!
Re: Release Reverend King Now! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
I do believe he speaks well, we must be ready to die for our cause. Jesus did

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (phd) / Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See / Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.