Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner (33165 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award / Lekan Babalola - Nigeria's First Grammy Award Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner by dipopooo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
youalreadyknow:

When you think that he doesn't know the odua language as seen in the languages he can speak tells you either one of two things, 1. he doesnt associate with your so called odua or 2. he is a slave. i leave you to ponder on that before trying to glorify your odua and calling others names

Lamentations of a flateeee
Re: Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner by Eddy2cute(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

U a goat appreciating talent is now chase for him ryt?

U need a brain check up like u saw any whr i wrote i wanna date him or something i appreciate his talent no one asked u not to b successful or talented
now I see what frustration has caused u my dear. u really do not need to b dis pained OK. my only advice 4 u that u should seek seek God more in prayers if not u will soon end up a retard. and I fear rehab might nt have ur solution. so take a chill pill dear. man will come ur way OK.
Re: Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner by halfricanadian(f): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eddy2cute:
now I see what frustration has caused u my dear. u really do not need to b dis pained OK. my only advice 4 u that u should seek seek God more in prayers if not u will soon end up a retard. and I fear rehab might nt have ur solution. so take a chill pill dear. man will come ur way OK.

Was talking of appreciating a person talent

U talking of finding a man how does our post relate

Who is d slowpoke now
undecided
Re: Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner by stiflerdrug: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who is d slowpoke now
undecided
lol
Re: Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner by Eddy2cute(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who is d slowpoke now
undecided
cuz my dear u sounded so pained nd irritating. my quoting u initially was from a lighter perspective. but u got insulting as if u were frustrated. u kno what? our girls just have to learn how to be more cautious and respectful. it will do u all a lot of good. *still advising though*
Re: Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner by RuggedSniper: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2021
50scent:
HE WAS BORN THAT WAY

Olusola’s parents discovered his musical talent when he was six months old and decided to put him in music lessons. He started the piano at age 4, the cello at age 6, and alto saxophone at age 10. He was heavily involved in music programs throughout grade school at Owensboro, Kentucky, in school and the community participating in jazz band, marching band, concert band, orchestra, and community youth orchestra. When Olusola was 12 years old, he was selected as the principal saxophonist of the United States Collegiate Wind Band and toured Europe during the summer for three weeks.

He was also the principal cellist of the Kentucky State Youth Orchestra and received the highest honor at the Kentucky Governor’s School for the Arts. He soloed and performed in a piano trio at Carnegie Hall as the winner of the American Fine Arts Festival, and soloed a second time on alto saxophone for PBS’s special “From the Top at Carnegie Hall”.

Continuing...
Yeah... the Sax player in me resonates with this! grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alto_saxophone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxophone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jazz_alto_saxophonists

How to Play 'Ain't No Sunshine'
Blowout Sax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEzYgv0nb38
April 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“My Wife’s Birthday Is This Month!” – Davido / Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.