Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks (3214 Views)

Smile Communications Customers To Enjoy Free 1GB Data Daily For 365 Days / How To Get Airtime Code For Free (all Networks Recharge Card In 9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by NigeriaBam: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Smile Communications Group, yesterday (Wednesday 20th-july-2016 launched a "Smile Voice Call" application which designed to be driven by internet bundle loaded on the phone. The event held at Golfview Hotel & Suites Ikeja, Lagos 10:00am.

At the event, the managing director of Smile Communication, Mr. Godfery Uhrobo said "the product was introduced to step up value addition to the existing Smile 4G internet services in Nigeria."

The Managing Director of Smile Communications Nigeria Mr Godfrey Efeurhobo, introducing the first ever lowest call rates to all network. He said users of SmileVoice will enjoy call rate as low as 8kobo per second but the charges will be on the bundle already loaded which will automatically be converted to kobo after end of any call. Besides, the new deal is coming with free 30 minutes call and 30 sms for every subscriber that download the App. The bundle cost for SmileVoice will begin from N100 and above.

With the Smile Voice application on your mobile you can make clear and reliable voice calls when connected to your Smile 4G LTE internet service to anyone, anywhere. You can also make voice calls, video calls and conference calls, and send SMS messages to your friends and family when you’re connected to any other data network.

He also said, subscribers will enjoy high level services even when roaming abroad as all calls from SmileVoice will still be charged on 8kobo per second.

He explained that for subscribers to start up, they need to go to the AppStore and download the SmileVoice App and start to make calls at 8kobo per second.

Mr Godfrey Efeurhobo with the Head of Corporate Communications and Marketing Nicolene Van Zyl, put more light on plans to expand from the current eight city spread to more cities in Nigeria. They also said, all efforts are now being directed towards expansion, stressing that in no distant time, more cities will come on stream. Cities already enjoying Smile services in Nigeria now Ibadan, the first to come on stream. Others include Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Asaba and Onitsha..

SMILES DATA & SMILE VOICE PRICING

SmileVoice is charged in MBs to Anytime, Night and Weekend and SmileLite data plans. In the table we show MBs per minute that is deducted from your active data plan which equates to a kobo/sec rate. For example, if you are using a 10GB Anytime plan and you make a one minute local call, you will be charged 6MBs from your data plan, which equates to ₦5.27. The effective call rate* of 8.79kobo/second associated with the 10GB Anytime plan is lower than any local call rate in the market!

More data bundle details check Smile Communications Nigeria website

INTERNATIONAL CALL RATES

With SmileVoice you can make calls to anyone in the world. To view the call rate per second and MBs that will be charged to your active data bundle, please select the country you want to call to and your active data bundle.

How to get SmileVoice Call application

Just download FREE App on your mobile from Google Playstore and activate your Smile Voice service by following the easy on-screen steps. And anyone can call you too – just share them your Smile number and they can call and SMS you.

1. Go to Google Playstore, download SmileVoice App and install the app on your mobile.

2. Launch the App, enter your Smile number and Activation code. Also choose the country where you have Smile broadband internet – your service will be active and you can make that first call.

OR

1. If you cannot remember your Smile number and Activation code, just select the country where you have Smile broadband internet and click on “GET AN ACTIVATION CODE” – you will be requested to provide your email address and your Smile Voice details will be sent to this email address.

2. Launch smileVoice App and input your Smile number and Activation code. Also choose the country where you have Smile broadband internet – your service will be active and you can make that first call.

Remember, you need to be a Smile customer with an active SmileData bundle, to make calls and send SMSs using SmileVoice.

Source : http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/07/enjoy-call-rate-as-low-as-8kobo-per-sec.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by toneawe(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by easrael(f): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
I actually do not understand this post OP...

I don't have the smile modem but I use a 4G phone in Camon C9, Can I benefit from this?
Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by Simeony007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Am downloading this asap
Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by SaintUlot: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by M17CXi: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Its being available since March this year
And you are expected to be a "Smile user" before you can use
Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by JLINE(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
most expensive data providers right now in benin...i imagine what spectranet and others are waiting for though.
1k for 1gb
3k for 3gb
5k for 5gb
9k for 10gb e.t.c...that's crazy not in this new age.
Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by NigeriaBam: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pictures at the event.. Golfview Hotel & Suites Ikeja, Lago
..Cross section of Some Smile Sales executive. ‪#‎SmileVoiceLaunch‬

Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by NigeriaBam: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pressmen from several media houses at the ‪#‎SmileVoiceLaunch‬.

Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by NigeriaBam: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
easrael:
I actually do not understand this post OP...

I don't have the smile modem but I use a 4G phone in Camon C9, Can I benefit from this?
Am sorry, is mainly for Smile users... and also, try to know whether your camon c9 4G network support smile 4G server.. bcox we have different types of 4G network. For more information visit "Smile Communications Nigeria" website http://www.smile.co.ng/
Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by easrael(f): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
NigeriaBam:

Am sorry, is mainly for Smile users... and also, try to know whether your camon c9 4G network support smile 4G server.. bcox we have different types of 4G network. For more information visit "Smile Communications Nigeria" website http://www.smile.co.ng/

Jesus! How will I know this na?
Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
easrael:

Bands bro.. BANDS

1 Like

Re: Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks by oluwadaemilola: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2016
lol
easrael:

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! I Have A Problem On My Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Google Account Issue / How To Use Dual SIM On Iphone XS With An Esim / No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.