Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Exclusive: Exportation Business Made Easy In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive: Exportation Business Made Easy In Nigeria (855 Views)

How Profitable Is Cassava Processing And Exportation Business In Nigeria? / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Exportation Business Made Easy In Nigeria by ShedrackCEO(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Get A Complete Step-By-Step Guide On How To Export Food Items, Bitter Kola, And Ginger To America, Europe, And Asian Countries. Invest Your Money In Agro Products Today, And Start Seeing High Profits In 30 Days.

Our great country is naturally blessed and endowed with items that are in serious demand in the export markets around the world.

We are not only blessed with solid minerals (besides crude oil), we are also blessed with good climate weather conditions to support the growth of commodities that are industrially useful in the developed nations.

Do you know that the export price for Bitter Kola is $19-22/kg in Europe as at March 2014? Do you also know that you can export some agro commodities raw (e.g. Bitter kola) and not process?

Imagine you bought this item (e.g. Bitter Kola) here in Nigeria for less than 300 naira per kg and sold it at $19/kg. That means, you will be making $1,900 USD on the order of 100kg. Though, this blueprint is focused on the exportation of Bitter kola, Ginger and Food items.

In this business, you can export (cassava, charcoal, cocoa beans, coffee, ground nut, hibiscus flower, wheat pellets, and Shea nuts) including non-listed here. And food items are not left behind:

 Hot Chilli Grounded Pepper
 Ukazi Leaf
 Gerri
 Ginger
 Beans Flour
 Bitter Leaf
 Dried Ugu Leaf
 Semolina
 Cassava
 Yam
 Plantain Flour
 Dry Fish
 Palm oil and Snail.

You can start this business with a minimum capital of (50,000) naira and you will learn how to get a CAC certificate or NEPC certificate. If you can get one or two companies (Buyers) to supply any of this agro products you are rich.

And due to NAIRALAND RULES on posting links, I can't drop any links here. You can get this training material for free today by checking my signature and follow the link there to get yours for free today. It will be sent to you within 2 hours upon submission.

You have to contact me through my signature and the training material will be forwarded to you. And one more thing, If you have any questions or what to make any contribution, please leave a comment below or contact me directly through my signature and I will gladly respond to your questions.

WARNING: Do not drop your email and phone number publicly cos, I will not respond to you. Follow due instructions and you gain access to the files and all the information you need.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buy NPK And Urea Fertilizers / The Business Of The 21st Century / Can A Corporate Slave Truly Create Another Source Of Income Online? (My Journey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.