Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago (34200 Views)

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Receiving Buhari's Letter Of Resumption Of Duty Today / Amaechi, Ayade, Donald Duke, Attah, Ndoma, Meet For Niger Delta Peace & Devt. / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by ceeethru(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Buhari will take Nigeria to the promise land. Let's be patient with his economic team cos they are cleaning the mess of GEJ and his incompetent finance minister okonjo iweala. cool
Did you say okonjo iweala is incompetent when she was the finance minister? Are you sure you've taken you drugs this afternoon? it's almost 4pm already. smh

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by iyobosadavid: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
MrDude:
Same old faces still running things in Nigeria. Where are the future leaders? angry
The future leader is you, so if i may ask, where are you?
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by Deen77: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:

please don't lie.....compare GEJ's tenure economic condition with Buhari's.......Banks are laying-off.....businesses are foldinq up.....go out there and see people sufferinq

Let tell you, sentiment apart, OBJ save $43 billion, pay debt of $12 Billion and another $21 billion in state federal joint account when crude is at $70.

GEJ crude at $100+, withdraw $13 billion from our deposit left $30 billion and share $21 Billion.

How can we sold crude for $100/$120 without planning for the future.

See below, no survival resources out of all Nigeria is at the bottom no saving from a germany bank analysts.

Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by blaqiz: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
AFTER 32 YRS HE IS STILL STRUGGLING......WAT MORE CAN I SAY
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:

please don't lie.....compare GEJ's tenure economic condition with Buhari's.......Banks are laying-off.....businesses are foldinq up.....go out there and see people sufferinq
Compare the price of crude oil under GEJ and now under Buhari
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by damon222: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
henryanna36:
Distinguished Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba relationship with PMB is not today, it has lasted for 32 years. This is ae was a military head of state and Distinguished Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba as a commissioner Cross River State. How many of us can maintain a relationship for 32 years? This should teach us commitment and integrity

Joseph Odok (Esq.)
Social Change Agent

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/throwback-photo-of-buhari-victor-ndoma.html
This una lying in Buhari's apc go do una bad thing. Go and read Pro. 12: 22 and stop always lying. So their knowing each other for 32 years has brought development to Nigerians abi?
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by damon222: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Exactly why his appointment of this man has my blessings. He knows the man has integrity, and that he is somebody he can trust to head the affairs of the NDDC.

Imagine Buhari was head of state without school certificate.
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by damon222: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Exactly why his appointment of this man has my blessings. He knows the man has integrity, and that he is somebody he can trust to head the affairs of the NDDC.

Imagine Buhari was head of state without school certificate.
This quota system favour una sha.
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by rottennaija(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
MrDude:
Same old faces still running things in Nigeria. Where are the future leaders? angry

Busy blowing up pipelines, shouting IPOB and protesting in favor of saraki
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by cornel994(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

lol r u from his constituency or even state?
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin
MrDude:
the future leaders are not yet born grin
MrDude:
the future leaders are not yet born
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by abbeyty(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You should be the one to check your brain. Can't you here yourself, who taught the youth?. If I teach you bad thing and you obliged, it shows that the bad thing is in you. You must into cybercrime.
What an ignoramus?

dont mind the little boy, i am even scared of these called youths, cuz when it gets to their turn to actually rule the country with the way things are now i bet they are going to sell the whole country
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by christal101(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Buhari will take Nigeria to the promise land. Let's be patient with his economic team cos they are cleaning the mess of GEJ and his incompetent finance minister okonjo iweala. cool
including diezani Alison madueke
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
abbeyty:

dont mind the little boy, i am even scared of these called youths, cuz when it gets to their turn to actually rule the country with the way things are now i bet they are going to sell the whole country
Seriously, it is pathetic, many youths engage in fraud and they are happy about it, if you are not following the trend they see you as an enemy.
I pity the future of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by ukemeramat(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

which integrity?!!! Sen NDOMA EGBA lacks the lowest level of integrity. through out his tenor as the number 3rd citizen, he never built any road or capital project for his constituency. the only road he built in his community {Akparabong community in IKOM LGA} was when he did his late Fathers burial, he only constructed the road leading to his house and never went further than his gate. his community lacks basic amenities like road,bore holes etc. because of his selfishness towards his people, he lost in his own ward during the last general election to Sen Owan Enoh. cross river state is a state without a single motor-able Fed road. PMB is a bigot and should stop blaming the past administration for his inability to rule this nation because he keep bring in same people he is blaming that was in power for the past 16yrs back to govt even when they were rejected by their own people. this administration is filled with failures,Layabouts and nincompoops
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by olabukola: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
The man in that picture is not Victor. Stop the miss information.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by seguntijan(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
This man is just using the post of President to compensate his loyalist, in as much as am indifferent about who is in the position all I want is results.
God bless him and grant him wisdom in directing the affairs of this country.
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by MrDude: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:
grin grin grin grin
the future leaders are not yet born grin
the future leaders are not yet born

You no serious grin
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by phranq(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:

u call okonjo Iweala incompetent?? damn!!! hv u eva headed anyth tin abi group let alone ministry b4?? dat woman did a lot for dis country. hv u forgotten so soon abt our debt dat she helped to cancel out? was she there wen doz debts wia accumulated?? do u even kw anyth abt d politics of economy but local n int'l?? I can turn deaf ears to whatever u say abt GEJ but Okonjo no dear....
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by bigiyaro(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
After now dem go say the youths r d leaders of tomorrow, these two expired old men has no business running the government now. 32 years ago fah. Kai.
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by pleasuremaster: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:

was every Nigerian smiling during gej
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by ikorodureporta: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
I fia o! So Vikto sef na old skool like that......hw old ws he?

Naija.........Land Without Future!
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by AdeniyiA(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
So somebody should tell me if the youths are the leaders of tomorrow ...undecided
All I see are the old who led us yesterday still ruling us today and not preparing to retire tomorrow.
The youth need to rise up, we're too docile
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
MrDude:
well boss if you mean the same youth that now engage in acts of easy money like sport betting, or prostitution. Then its better let the grandpas continue.. Take a classical example of Nairaland where youths have turbed it to a bashing forum,, just imagine what will happen if this same kind of people with same mentality eventually get up there... Someone was Pres. Buhari was engaged in ethno centrism and nepotism, i just smiled, i told him then what was Goodluck Jonathan engaged in, a situation where more than half of the nation plum jobs went to delta, bayelsa and rivers state, to an extent militant leaders became overnight mikkionaires. Loyalty must be rewarded whether one likes it or not, AM not bothered who is appointed there even if its a Frog, but if the person fails to perform, such can be kindly replaced.
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:

compare d fortunes of nigeria under gej and nw
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
MrDude:

You no serious grin
lolzzzzzz
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by Curiouscity(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
I wish people can verify news before posting.
Sen. Victor Ndom-egba was 28yrs as 1984. Does that picture look like a 28yrs person? That must be his father who was a comissioner then and not this Senator Ndom-Egba.

Nigerian youths, wake up and use you heads.
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by totorimi: 1:22am On Jul 22, 2016
As it was 32 years ago so it is now. The oga is still oga abs the omose is still onose. That tells you naija has not mov
ed an inch since 32 years ago.
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by megaik: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Forget the deceit. If the man had integrity, why didn't he put him as head of service of federation?
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by Arielle: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Curiouscity:
I wish people can verify news before posting.
Sen. Victor Ndom-egba was 28yrs as 1984. Does that picture look like a 28yrs person? That must be his father who was a comissioner then and not this Senator Ndom-Egba.

Nigerian youths, wake up and use you heads.
That is Victor Ndoma-Egba. I've known him all my life. He was a commissioner at 28. Ironically, he is one of the group of brigands that have made it impossible for young people to attain that level. Shame. He is barely welcome even in his village Akparabong. Nigeria is truly finished.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by justclinton(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
...listen 2 yasef, Buhari Is Pilling Up More Mess
Re: Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago by justclinton(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Jennifer Douglas Abubakar Campaigns In Akwa Ibom - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.