Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business (1679 Views)

Help With Starting My Drycleaning Business / I Need Marketers For My Drycleaning Business / Drycleaning Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business by unclebros: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
I have a great business ideas on starting up a dry cleaning business.
I will be needing approximately 2m. I need a loan with 36months tenor payments. am open to negotiate on the interest rates.
Awaiting your comments and links, cheers

Fear God, Make money, no limits!!!
Re: I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business by Seun(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2009
What is so "great" about dry-cleaning?
Re: I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business by unclebros: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
I guess the post is for people that have something to say, Seun if you dont have something to say , just keep quite and read from people who does
Re: I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business by toyinajani(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
if you are serious about it .mail me, so that i can put you through.
Re: I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business by mrsage(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
I'm a money broker, Mr. (Omotayo Itunu Muyiwa). I bring you, the borrower, and the lender, together. I have many different money sources available –finance houses, insurance companies, money lenders, private investment groups of doctors, dentists, lawyers, and other professional people.

My sources are in business to make money by lending out money. Let's see - I need to determine your needs and the purpose of the loan in order to properly prepare the necessary financial papers for formal presentation to the best suited lenders.
I may have to take your loan request to as many as ten different lending groups in order to get the loan for you. Once I have an approval on your loan request, I'm paid anywhere from 2% to 10% of the total loan figure, important for you to remember, though, is that I don't get paid unless I get the loan for you. I do, however, charge a non-refundable Application Fee to cover my expenses in preparing your request for loan papers and presenting this portfolio to the lenders. Kindly call 08077346282 or email: itunuomotayo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business by danconsult(m): 1:28am On Sep 28, 2009
dry cleaning business is vry lucrative and it is really a great business idea. pls fire on. i even have an ebook i personally wrote about drycleaning. it sell vry well if u underatand it perfectly
Re: I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business by lagosbloga: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2009
@Unclebros

I have an interesting article written on the subject of dry cleaning you could add some of the ideas I wrote in this article with the one you already have.

http://lagosbusinesses..com/2009/09/profitable-smes-in-lagos-nigeria-part.html

cheers and good luck.
Re: I Want To Start Up A DryCleaning Business by mastelpro: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
Amitage Partners-SME consultants
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Lekan 017492114

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Business / Getting A Taxpayer Identification Number / Bakery Equipment Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.