Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (37907 Views)

Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting / Kenneth Archibong Is Dead (Ex-House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by lamideee(f): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by opethom(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
After all the stress to win the election.. If you're one of those bad politicians carry the money go heave and if you're not, my the Lord forgive you your sins... Vanity upon vanity, 6 feet... The end... RIP
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by cruz419(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ehen WATIN make I do ordinary Nigerian due every day and no body cares so wat make him special,, oga go and root in hell oo, hmm I mean heaven in shot let ur hand work take u were u deserve!!!
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by dedons: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

politheifians hav killd d conscience of nigerians
gerrout!
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by afiansel(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by abdulkabirO(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Larryjay4u:
It has been confirmed that the house of Representative member representing the good people of Ifako-Ijaiye of Lagos State dies in Abuja today. His name is Elijah Adewale. RIP

Source: TVC News

http://nigeria.tvcnews.tv/2016/07/21/house-reps-member-elijah-oluwatayo-passes/

We will all have to die one day ,its a certainty that can't be evicted,the rest of us and the house of representatives and other political leaders of this country Shld learn from this and do the right things always
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
We all are but shadow and dust. After death comes judgement and we will stand equally before the grand judge, our creator
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by nobledway: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
RIP Mr. Elijah
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by thugthang(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who else if not Ikweremadu
herzern:
RIP.........safe journey......waitinq patiently for grin grin......I no wan mention the name jhor.....since nah all of us qo still die
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Micpeace: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
RIP Honorable member.
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
whatever, who he epp?, he is probably in hell by now
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by lailo: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
APC is minus one in HOR.More opportunity for PDP.
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Osarce: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
RIP Dr. Jah ... Ifako-Ijaye will miss you.
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by sojics(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
It has been destined that he will die today! Wheather as hon member o or as an ordinary citizen today na today. May his soul rip.

Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Opharhe: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
thugthang:
Who else if not Ikweremadu
Ekweremadu? Why na?
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Chocho4real(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eeyah. Death is inevitable. If Only our politicians can know this and start to act right. Surely his sit would be occupy by someone else in due time.
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Larryjay4u:
It has been confirmed that the house of Representative member representing the good people of Ifako-Ijaiye of Lagos State dies in Abuja today. His name is Elijah Adewale. RIP

R.I.P
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by thugthang(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
That's what he want to hear.
Opharhe:
Ekweremadu? Why na?
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Opharhe: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
thugthang:
That's what he want to hear.
Lol. You sound so sure... Okay na.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rip
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is my friend's dad .. He is a good man! cry cry cry

RIP DR Jah cry cry cry
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by bomsilaga(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
he was found dead holding a bottle of water in his sitting room.
Larryjay4u:

Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by SHAIBULIAR: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Why does he look like a ghost in that first photograph?
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by square12345: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
may his soul rest in peace!
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by bestower: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sincerely spwaking i know him very well infact he lives very close to my street,his APC supporters were all in years since d news broke out dis morning.they call him dr jah is nickname,well,i wish him rest in peace.lots to say later.
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by bestower: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
I blamed ur english teacher.
GlorifiedTunde:
This is my friend's dad .. He is a good man! cry cry cry

RIP DR Jah cry cry cry
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by debco(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
So sad you are gone! embarassed what a generous and loving man you are,even before you joined politics you put smile on people's face. we d people of Ifako-Ijaiye will miss you,we love you but God love you more. R.I.P Dr.Adewale Elijah A.K.A No Jah no suya embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by debco(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
2dugged:
whatever, who he epp?, he is probably in hell by now
Don't say what you don't know ok
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by olajonzin(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Let cee if he can pack all Nigeria money wey him don chop go heaven..make we dey look am nah
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
bestower:
I blamed ur english teacher.

If the "is a good man" is your problem, better shove it up your dumb ass! I'm grieving here. angry angry angry angry
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by achieverme(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Before joining into politics?! shocked some English
Re: Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by frankdGreat125: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Tunubu handwork, he tink say Sen Dino be half made politicians in lagos state dat he determine their breath or weather them will live or not. Congrat for killing ur member Tunubu d Vampire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge / Truck Of Rice Found In Joseph Ununu's Residence In Ebonyi As Police Investigate / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.