Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Uk Appeal - Preparing Your Case - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Appeal - Preparing Your Case (656 Views)

I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Appeal - Preparing Your Case by travelcare: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
This time of the year is when most UK applicants especially potential students receive their application at the UK visa application centers. Some got favourable results while others didnt and some others got a second chance (Appeal)

If you have applied for a UK entry clearance and your application has been unjustly and unlawfully refused then Travelcare Consults in conjunction with Ola Olatunde & Co have resolved to put behind the pains and agonies of applicants in the mess of Appeal. Also if you have appealed and refused, we can help you apply for a review of the decision

All you need do is see us at our office for free advice and how to go about it:

Travelcare Consults
Akinola A. Akingbala & Co
17 Ashabi Shonuyi street
Ijeshatedo
Surulere, Lagos.

Or call Olawale on 08023809767 if very urgent.

Wishing you goodluck ahead this time.

Travelcare
Re: Uk Appeal - Preparing Your Case by miz4oxley(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
@erico2k2, awoll, Ea$y,justwise , demzy47ss

My visa was refused againn after a successful appeal,,Thay said they called my sponsor and he denied knowing or sponsoring me, and my sponsor told me they called and he gave them all answers asked during the phone interview, Now I am giving the right to appeal again, against that note or can I reapply, Please I need your advice in here and my bank account was closed sometimes ago and I dont know If i can open a new bank account to this effect so I can get the moeny from my sponsor to show them before !st of october, Or can I write a reconsideration ;letter to the BDHC Please

@ JJM, erico2k2,Awoll,,

Yeah its deception they call it and now my sponsor is in nigeria and can not attenfd my hearing in the UK, I will be submitting my reconsideration letter this week to the BDHC, Thinking can I reapply but dont know much about the new tier 4 rule please let me know what to do about the tier 4 point based rule for studentship please help so If its possible for me I will re apply?

Do they treat all application as new or they refer to the old application documents for refusal or something as I have a new sponsor my uncle just came around from columbia and he promised to help but , the question is ,I think I have to get the money in my personal account now, before applying?

Please help Please,

Please I will like to know the new application requirement for students Please help here man, School resumes soon.
Re: Uk Appeal - Preparing Your Case by travelcare: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
An appeal that is allowed but without an order to issue visa may fail.

An appeal that says "I allow this appeal and order that an entry clearance be issued to the applicant as required" will definitely (all things being equal) result to the issuance of the visa. Quote Travelcare anywhere!

It is not for you to rejoice when your appeal is allowed when there is no order to issue visa to you. When an appeal is issued without an order, the Secretary of State in the UK may be on the process of applying for a review which is why most people lament, after recieving a notice of appeal allowed in their favour, that they are yet to be called for the visa. The aftermath of which may be failure.

Contact Travelcare on appeal matters and other travel matters that bother you, dont wait until the head is fianlly cut off before seeking remedies.

Travelcare

(1) (Reply)

Enjoyment Of Grandma At The Beach / Christmas Celebration / Visa Bookings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.