Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook (947 Views)

Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k / Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook by beeadebola: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Actor Benson Okonkwo aka ”Mr packaging’ shared these new photos in a dazzling ensemble..More below photos below

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/have-you-seen-benson-okonkwos-new-photos-they-are-off-the-hook/

Re: Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook by beeadebola: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook by horlamelekan(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
who e epp undecided
Re: Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook by gsley: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
horlamelekan:
who e epp undecided
he epp the person wey they sell d cloth nd the photographer
Re: Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
SIGHS.
Re: Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook by cruzita(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
is that it?

I give up
Re: Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook by Merryglad(f): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2016
How man go dey bleach? Na wa
Re: Have You Seen Benson Okonkwo’s New Photos? They Are Off The Hook by lordcyl3(m): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2016
I see him in my school everyday, he look bleached, always forming posh

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] She Flaunts Her N@ked kitten For Free! / Popular TV Host Gorgeous In See-through Dress At Project Fame Season 9 Premiere / The "Bang Bang" Super Star Arianna Grande Trying Out Bangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.