Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Installing The Dual Fuel Carburetor - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Installing The Dual Fuel Carburetor (1567 Views)

Trouble Shooting The Dual Fuel Carburetor / Dual Fuel/gas Carburetors For Generators Is Available @ 18k / Dual Fuel/gas Carburetors For Generators Is Available @ 18k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installing The Dual Fuel Carburetor by victoryconcepts(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
INSTALLING THE DUAL FUEL CARBURETOR
Installing the dual fuel carburetor is very easy, it is as simple as installing a normal carburetor on your generator.

Step One: Remove the air filter. When installing the dual fuel carburetor the first thing to look out for is the air filter of the generator. The carburetor is always behind it. The first thing to do is to remove the air filter by opening the cover and unscrewing all the screws fastening it to the carburetor

Step Two: Disconnect the throttle and the fuel hose. Before disconnecting the fuel hose ensure you turn off the fuel tap from the generator. Also, take care not to damage the gaskets else you have to change them if they are damaged.

Step Three: Remove the former carburetor by pulling out of the stud.

Step Four: Plug in the dual fuel carburetor. Before plugging it in, ensure that you insert the gaskets. Ensure that it is well pushed in to the engine.

Step Five: Insert the throttle and the spring attached to it.

Step Six: Insert the choke, and the fuel hose, but ensure the fuel tap is closed

Step Seven: Return the air filter back cover and tighten the nuts.

Step Eight: Connect the Gas hose to the device

Step Nine: Turn the gas on from the regulator and kick start the generator. This is to test the installation before finally covering the air filter.

Step Ten: If the generator starts, observe it for five minutes and switch off. Then cover the air filter. If the generator did not start immediately, short press twice the spring loaded button beside the area where the gas hose is connected and kick the generator again.

NOTE
1. Ensure all nuts and screws are firmly tightened but not over tightened.
2. Ensure all gaskets are ok and fixed in their proper positions
3. Ensure the Gas hose is well secured with a clip to prevent leakage.
4. Ensure the gas hose is not twisted and free from obstruction.
5. The hose should be at least 3yards long to keep a reasonable distance from the generator.
Re: Installing The Dual Fuel Carburetor by temmyt20(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
attaching pictures wld v been nice...and for pple like me dat may b interested, where and hw much can we gt d carburetor #just my suggestion
Re: Installing The Dual Fuel Carburetor by admindim: 5:55am On Jul 22, 2016
installing dual fuel caburator
Re: Installing The Dual Fuel Carburetor by victoryconcepts(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
temmyt20:
attaching pictures wld v been nice...and for pple like me dat may b interested, where and hw much can we gt d carburetor #just my suggestion

You are right about the pictures, it will surely make a lot of sense to attach pictures but unfortunately I do not have the luxury of time to take organize the pictures for now, I may do that later.

Concerning price and location, I prefer you contact me on 08036074999 or WhatsApp 08127604599
Re: Installing The Dual Fuel Carburetor by mendelsmattress: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bethel Mendels Int'l Ltd is the major importer of Dual fuel carburetor in Nigeria. we are looking for resellers to partner with us to distribute this hot product in Nigeria. we offer the cheapest wholesale prices for quantity purchase. find below product various quantity order and their
we offer nationwide delivery to any location in Nigeria
For Purchase enquiry Call/Whatsapp 08036911296
Product Features/Benefits
Dual Fuel Carburetor | Generator Run Your Generators on Petrol Or LNG Gas (Cooking Gas) with the following Benefits, Switch to petrol or LNG gas at anytime., Fear of fuel scarcity is allayed.You can switch between fuel mode while the engine is running also been able to compare & contrast cost and run your generator at cheaper rate. it gives you a complete rest mind. .
Run Your Generators on Petrol Or LNG Gas (Cooking Gas)
Benefits:
Works with generators capacity: (A) 3.5 - 8.0 kva / 9.0-13 HP
Switch to petrol or LNG gas at anytime.
Fear of fuel scarcity is allayed.
It's allow the generator to start directly on LNG gas.
You can switch between fuel mode while the engine is running.
Ability to compare & contrast cost.
Run your generator at cheaper rate.
Gives you a complete rest mind.
Available fuel back up Options. etc.

Visit our website@www.bethelmendels.com.ng
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 07065804088

(1) (Reply)

24" Akira Tv With Remote 11k @lagos negotiable contact:07036769507 / SOLD... For Sale: Samsung S6 Edge... SOLD!! / HOT!! MTN PROMO. 1gb -550. Valid For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.