Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale (1879 Views)

5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe / Wardrobe Essentials On Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
'Whoever said money cannot buy you happiness simply did not know where to go shopping!'

Check out Jaysignature Apparels at 14 Deeper Life Road, Ubeji, Warri for beautifully styled clothing at truly affordable prices.

For special deliveries, call or whatsapp me on 08055881259 or BB 7AD21953

A lady should be two things, Fabulous and Classy

Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
still available for sale
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
still selling
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
still offering for sale
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by esthel(f): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
And you're using Debra's grace model

1 Like

Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
esthel:
And you're using Debra's grace model
its the clothes am selling not the models, i honestly do not see any biggie in using her pics to sell the same outfits, its not like the pic itself is patented na. am a small start-up thats trying to sell, whats the biggie in borrowing model pics when i have the same outfits in stock?

3 Likes

Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by Onegai(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
greg7:

its the clothes am selling not the models, i honestly do not see any biggie in using her pics to sell the same outfits, its not like the pic itself is patented na. am a small start-up thats trying to sell, whats the biggie in borrowing model pics when i have the same outfits in stock?

So I guess you won't mind one day if I use your pictures and hard work in getting models, styling them and snapping, to sell my business. No problem. And the pictures are under copyright (which is actually a law that is enforced in Nigeria and yes, I know someone who has dealt with some small startup who tried what you are doing). The fact that your customers know you are using someone else's business in Lagos to falsely advertise your store just makes you look very shady and dishonest. But it is up to you, maybe you think it is too much work to beg your friends to pose and use their pictures.

Nigerians: do wrong stuff and declare they are right and ask God to bless it.
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by Afribiz(f): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2016
How much is the black dress pls?
And also d black pant in d first pix.
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Onegai:

So I guess you won't mind one day if I use your pictures and hard work in getting models, styling them and snapping, to sell my business. No problem. And the pictures are under copyright (which is actually a law that is enforced in Nigeria and yes, I know someone who has dealt with some small startup who tried what you are doing). The fact that your customers know you are using someone else's business in Lagos to falsely advertise your store just makes you look very shady and dishonest. But it is up to you, maybe you think it is too much work to beg your friends to pose and use their pictures.

@Onegai: the sad truth is, this is Nigeria and not USA or England where everything is structured and organized, here in this country the internet is very porous and anyone can go online and pick up and employ any information or material without even the slightest suspicion that it maybe someone else' patented property. Its not right i agree but its the atmosphere under which we have all found ourselves and do business and the likes under.
If the intellectual or otherwise property that is actually patented of anyone is xeroxed or employed in any manner without the permission of the owner, the simple thing for the owner to do is to contact the defaulter and issue a warning with proof of the copyright (given that it is only wrong to use the material ONLY if it is PATENTED) because the defaulter might have no idea whatsoever that he/she is actually defaulting because of the porousness of the internet.
So in this case, may i humbly suggest that the rightful owner of these pictures should please send me a direct mail on gregtega@gmail.com to inform me of my supposed infringement along with proof that the materials are actually patented because from where i sit, this is quite a simple issue, we are all humans, you might need something from me tomorrow too, so whats the biggie if we trade favours here and there every once in a while.
You could also call me on my direct line 08183387283 as well and we can easily sort this imbroglio out without any hoopla.
Thank you
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Onegai:

or better still, just tell Debragrace that this is Enajite of Jaysignature Apparels in Warri and save yourself all the headache. kpelle
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Afribiz:
How much is the black dress pls?
And also d black pant in d first pix.

Please whatsapp me on 08055881259 so i can give you a discount already smiley
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by Onegai(f): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
greg7:

@Onegai: the sad truth is, this is Nigeria and not USA or England where everything is structured and organized, here in this country the internet is very porous and anyone can go online and pick up and employ any information or material without even the slightest suspicion that it maybe someone else' patented property. Its not right i agree but its the atmosphere under which we have all found ourselves and do business and the likes under.
If the intellectual or otherwise property that is actually patented of anyone is xeroxed or employed in any manner without the permission of the owner, the simple thing for the owner to do is to contact the defaulter and issue a warning with proof of the copyright (given that it is only wrong to use the material ONLY if it is PATENTED) because the defaulter might have no idea whatsoever that he/she is actually defaulting because of the porousness of the internet.
So in this case, may i humbly suggest that the rightful owner of these pictures should please send me a direct mail on gregtega@gmail.com to inform me of my supposed infringement along with proof that the materials are actually patented because from where i sit, this is quite a simple issue, we are all humans, you might need something from me tomorrow too, so whats the biggie if we trade favours here and there every once in a while.
You could also call me on my direct line 08183387283 as well and we can easily sort this imbroglio out without any hoopla.
Thank you

My dear, one day, you are going to have a lot of fun about this issue. Not now, later. Take care of yourself smiley

1 Like

Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by Patented: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
The material (in this case pics) need not be registered (patented as u say) for the alleged defaulter to be held liable. its just harder to prove your case where the intellectual property is not registered. In the case of pictures the appropriate class of intellectual property rights is "copyright" there is no system of registration for copyright in Nigeria. The NCC merely issues an acknowledgment of limited legal value. The copyright in the picture arises once it is taken and more often than not resides in the photographer. or the person who instructed the photographer, or even both of them.
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Onegai:

My dear, one day, you are going to have a lot of fun about this issue. Not now, later. Take care of yourself smiley
i pray you will be there to share the fun with me too grin have a good day my dear
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Patented:
The material (in this case pics) need not be registered (patented as u say) for the alleged defaulter to be held liable. its just harder to prove your case where the intellectual property is not registered. In the case of pictures the appropriate class of intellectual property rights is "copyright" there is no system of registration for copyright in Nigeria. The NCC merely issues an acknowledgment of limited legal value. The copyright in the picture arises once it is taken and more often than not resides in the photographer. or the person who instructed the photographer, or even both of them.
Okaaaayyyyyy, thank you 'The Law' for clearing that up.
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
still selling
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
still up for grabs
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
in the market still
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
STILL IN THE MARKET
Re: Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale by greg7: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
ready to go

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival Integrated Road Lamp 20W Photocell High Power Solar Street / Ankara 101: Slay Like A Queen With These Ankara Styles This Easter. / Slay Queen But You Pronounce GUCCI as "Goo-shi" Lmao. Check this out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.