Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b (13661 Views)

CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA / FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september / FAAC: FG, States, Lgas Share N559.032B In June As Excess Crude Account Rises To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by TI1919(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
[b]
abuayman:
DIFFERENT GRADES OF CHOPIN IN
GOVERNMENT
1. When you chop alone in government and no one chops with you, that is called OBJ

2. When you chop in government and you allow others to chop their own, that is called IBB

3. When you chop in government and you give others from what you have chopulated, that is called Abdusallam

4. When you chop in government and d place you are chopin eventually fold up, that is called Atiku

5. When you dey chop in government, you no remember your driver, secretary, office assistants, dat is called Gowon

6. When you dey chop alone in government, no remember anybody, you kon dey get
headache today, fever tomoro, hehehehehe. .. I laff oyinbo laff...dat one is called Shonekan

7. When dem just appoint you for government position, and you just chop small, auditors kon come say bring all papers, dat is called Nwodo

8. When you chop in government and you die while chopin, that is called Abacha

9. When you want to chop in government and you first give others to chop before you
begin to chop, that is called Goodluck Jonathan

10. When you are chopin your own in government and you call your friends to come and chop their own too, that is called Ibori

11. When you chop and clean mouth like say you no chop anything, that is called Fashola

12. When you chop from this government, that government, this government, that
government like say na you dem create Nigeria for, dat one is called Tinibu

13. When you chop in government so taaay you scatter ground, three houses for America, two for London, six for Maitama, seven for VI, as madam dey go shopping for Dubai, children dey go summer for Spain, EFCC kon gbab you, dat one is called Deziani

14. When you chop well well for government and people know say you chop well well but you dey deny say you chop well well, dat one is called Rotimi Amechi

15. When you chop in government so tay you are even richer than the place you dey chop, dat one is called Rochas

16. When you chop so tey you tire and come
begin de distribute the choppings to others. That one is called Dasuki

17. When you see government money and can't chop and won't let others chop, and u say all govt money belongs to people's projects dat one is called Buhari

18. When u read dis n refuse to share with others dat one is called OYO. On Your Own!!!
God save Nigeria
[/b]

With write up like this you can hit front page on nairaland cheesy
Nice concept

[size=28pt]My opinion though[/size]
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by tinsel: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't know why some people hate to hear any piece of good news coming from this country. At times i wonder if they have immunity from the sufferings going on in this country that they don't want to see any improvement or progress in the country. It baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by folahann(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Why are some people so allergic to any good news coming from Nigeria. See how they're trying hard to find fault in this great news. Some people need serious help.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by tinsel: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

What do you know? Naira has depreciated to about N294 from N199 in the official market meaning that every $ the FG earns is sold for N294 against N199 previously. So, for every N199 earned initially, they are now earning N294. So the naira earnings would increase even if actual earning in $ didn't.

For example, if the govt earned $2bn in the previous month, that would be N398bn while the same earning of $2bn today would be N588bn.

You gerrit?
SEE WHAT YOU WROTE. PITY.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by tonyzaks: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

What do you know? Naira has depreciated to about N294 from N199 in the official market meaning that every $ the FG earns is sold for N294 against N199 previously. So, for every N199 earned initially, they are now earning N294. So the naira earnings would increase even if actual earning in $ didn't.

For example, if the govt earned $2bn in the previous month, that would be N398bn while the same earning of $2bn today would be N588bn
You gerrit?
including the ECA which is in dollar ($3.094)certainly u r pained.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2016
richidinho:
What is that ECA meant for sef?

Pls share that Goddam cash so that states can be able to pay salaries.

Saving for Rainy days my foot

The rain that has been beating us since e no pass acid rain?
That is what led us to the problem we are facing now, if gej had save the ECA left for him, we wud not have been in this mess, is better they start saving it now.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by tete7000(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2016
To imagine that many of the states do not think they need to invest and create their own source of revenue is the most annoying part of this nation. They just feel it is okay to remain perpetual beggars. Clueless and almajiri governors.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by osusuallstars: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2016
9ijaprince:
Nigeria the only country in the world where people gather every month and share what they never worked for...
On point

1 Like

Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by kahal29: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2016
tinsel:
I don't know why some people hate to hear any piece of good news coming from this country. At times i wonder if they have immunity from the sufferings going on in this country that they don't want to see any improvement or progress in the country. It baffles me.

I tire my brother
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by kahal29: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
folahann:
Why are some people so allergic to any good news coming from Nigeria. See how they're trying hard to find fault in this great news. Some people need serious help.

I dey tell you
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by DandeKing(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2016
"while N9.923 billion Solid Mineral Revenue generated from 2007 to 2014 was also distributed."

Can someone tell me who generated this money that is being shared?
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by creamylicious(f): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2016
abuayman:
DIFFERENT GRADES OF CHOPIN IN
GOVERNMENT
1. When you chop alone in government and no one chops with you, that is called OBJ

2. When you chop in government and you allow others to chop their own, that is called IBB

3. When you chop in government and you give others from what you have chopulated, that is called Abdusallam

4. When you chop in government and d place you are chopin eventually fold up, that is called Atiku

5. When you dey chop in government, you no remember your driver, secretary, office assistants, dat is called Gowon

6. When you dey chop alone in government, no remember anybody, you kon dey get
headache today, fever tomoro, hehehehehe. .. I laff oyinbo laff...dat one is called Shonekan

7. When dem just appoint you for government position, and you just chop small, auditors kon come say bring all papers, dat is called Nwodo

8. When you chop in government and you die while chopin, that is called Abacha

9. When you want to chop in government and you first give others to chop before you
begin to chop, that is called Goodluck Jonathan

10. When you are chopin your own in government and you call your friends to come and chop their own too, that is called Ibori

11. When you chop and clean mouth like say you no chop anything, that is called Fashola

12. When you chop from this government, that government, this government, that
government like say na you dem create Nigeria for, dat one is called Tinibu

13. When you chop in government so taaay you scatter ground, three houses for America, two for London, six for Maitama, seven for VI, as madam dey go shopping for Dubai, children dey go summer for Spain, EFCC kon gbab you, dat one is called Deziani

14. When you chop well well for government and people know say you chop well well but you dey deny say you chop well well, dat one is called Rotimi Amechi

15. When you chop in government so tay you are even richer than the place you dey chop, dat one is called Rochas

16. When you chop so tey you tire and come
begin de distribute the choppings to others. That one is called Dasuki

17. When you see government money and can't chop and won't let others chop, and u say all govt money belongs to people's projects dat one is called Buhari

18. When u read dis n refuse to share with others dat one is called OYO. On Your Own!!!
God save Nigeria
soooooo!!!! I Don laugh pee for here
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by tuniski: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2016
kahal29:

You are very pained
About what? Make a counter superior argument.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by sexychocho(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Kk ooo
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by 989900E: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

For example, if the govt earned $2bn in the previous month, that would be N398bn while the same earning of $2bn today would be N588bn.

You gerrit?

While you do have a point, the article rightly stated increase in VAT, PPT, CIT, and general increase in IGR, refunds from NNPC, and ministry of solid minerals, and also increase in average per barrel prices.

P.S:
Now, my soliloquy is, why are we saving in the ECA while the country is drowning?

Secondly, at what point, and how will the funds fully recovered without legal further attachments be introduced or spent?

The country is obviously cash strapped, even though the CBN still ironically does its mopping up of excess liquidity and raising interest rates.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by kahal29: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2016
tuniski:

About what? Make a counter superior argument.

Seriously pained I mean the with this news
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by Temionajite(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is one of the good news heard since PMB took over government. It is high time we look beyond oil as major source of revenue. At least States can now offset some of the backlog of salaries!
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by Splashme: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

You gerrit?

Bros, you are intelligent, in fact, very intelligent.
Weldone!!!

Tomorrow when naira depreciates further to #500 thereby increasing FAAC earnings (Nominal Income),
ignorant zombies will start telling us Buhari is working
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by limeta(f): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
folahann:

Where did the money come from you are sharing
Shit hole Niger delta
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by plaetton: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

You gerrit?

Thank you jare.

I was just about to remind them that federal government just got almost 50% more Naira for every US$ they earned I'm the last month.

So naturally, they have more Naira to share.
This increase is not an indication of any positive economic activity.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by tuniski: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
kahal29:

Seriously pained I mean the with this news
Delusional!
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b by Sibrah: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2016
9ijaprince:
Nigeria the only country in the world where people gather every month and share what they never worked for...
Some even borrow against it. Example: Aregbesola.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi's Mentee Visits Ward Leaders, Get Royal Blessings / Oshiomhole, Kachikwu, Oyegun At A Thanksgiving Service In Edo. Photos / Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.