Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

These People You Can Never Believe Can Make It In Life, But Actually Do. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / These People You Can Never Believe Can Make It In Life, But Actually Do. (566 Views)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These People You Can Never Believe Can Make It In Life, But Actually Do. by Smart687: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Food for thought:

I was raped at the age of 9 yet become one of the most influential women in the world" - Oprah Winfrey!

"I didn't even complete my university education but became the world richest man" - Bill Gates!

"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen yet I become one of the most influential preachers in d world" - Joyce Meyer!

"I struggled academically throughout elementary school yet became d best Neurosurgeons in d world in 1987" - Dr. Ben Carson!

"I told my father we would be very wealthy and rich but he couldn't believe me but today it's a reality" - Christiano Ronaldo!

"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training and still became d world best footballer" - Lionel Messi!

"I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple yet founded apple" - Steve Jobs!

"My teachers used to call me a failure yet I became a Prime Minister" - PM Tony Blair!

"I started Living Faith Church from A Lawn Tennis Court wt three members only & Preach prosperity. Many of my friends criticised me b4 but today we have d largest church auditorium in d world & two world-class universities"- Bishop David Oyedepo!

"I was in prison for 27 years and still became president."- Nelson Mandela!

"I drove taxi to finance my university education but today I'm a billionaire" - Mike Adenuga!

Failures or limitations of the past have no control over the greatness in you. To him that believes, all things are possible.
Don't wait for everybody to believe in your ability and dreams.

All things are possible unto him that believe!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These People You Can Never Believe Can Make It In Life, But Actually Do. by Titheman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
let's come to 9ja
1. I used to sell ice cream in port Harcourt..Goodluck Jonathan
2. I used to pursue cow in Fulani land...Buhari
3.I used to drive truck ...Fayose
4. I used to be a motor park tout.....Amaechi
5.I used to sell rat poison..... Patoranking
6.d list goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: These People You Can Never Believe Can Make It In Life, But Actually Do. by Smart687: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Titheman:
let's come to 9ja
1. I used to sell ice cream in port Harcourt..Goodluck Jonathan
2. I used to pursue cow in Fulani land...Buhari
3.I used to drive truck ...Fayose
4. I used to be a motor park tout.....Amaechi
5.I used to sell rat poison..... Patoranking
6.d list goes on and on

This is a nice one man! Thanks for it.

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Man Weds Gay Lover In New York (photos) / Oh Death! / Have You Seen The Baby Born With 1 Head And 2 Faces In Australia? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.