Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (65876 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sauron . Why do you have to inject falsities into your statements ? Walcot ! £12m ? shocked
from now on no more responses to your posts cos i truly do not have the energy to verify your blatant lies any more, haemoglobal fabricator like you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
FYI CR7 got to Manure aged 18 from Sporting (a top club in the Portuguese league) and a ready made player already in the portuguese national team setup

FAUX!!!!

Ronaldo made his debut in August 2003 for Portugal He joined Man Utd in the summer of 2003

How do you now infer that Ronaldo was a player already in the Portuguese set up before moving to Man Utd
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

Germany won the UEFA U17, and U21 this year.

This year the Germans were the first country to hold all UEFA youth trophies at the same time and in the process pumelling England 4-0 both in the U17 and U21.

Germany played the FIFA U21 quarters 2 months ago, where was England? Struggling with Aberbaijan and Tahiti for the worst team of the tournament.

In FIFA U21 records England scored their first goal in 10 matches against Azerbaijan shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So much for the talents

Dayo, where do yu get yur info from? Germany is not holding the UEFA Under 19 youth trophy are they?
and we all know why England performed badly at that tournament with all the clubs holding on to their best players, even Sauron should know that except if he's suddenly developed a very bad case of memory loss.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

FAUX!!!!

Ronaldo made his debut in August 2003 for Portugal He joined Man Utd in the summer of 2003

How do you now infer that Ronaldo was a player already in the Portuguese set up before moving to Man Utd

Coolu temper, is your understanding of English departing you? in the national setup and making his debut are 2 different things. Besides Summer to autumn how many mnths difference? yu are actually confirming exactly what I've said.

Pardon me, I was even being very gracious isn't august actually about the end of summer? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
Why does sauron like to fabricate sheet? Walcot ? £12m ? I'll never respond to any of his posts again considering the energy you need to verify every word.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
Dayo, where do yu get yur info from? Germany is not holding the Under 19 youth trophy are they?
and we all know why England performed badly at that tournament with all the clubs holding on to their best players, even Sauron should know that except if he's suddenly developed a very bad case of memory loss.

As at June this year Germany held all the UEFA under aged tournament. They lost the title to Ukraine this year.

At the U21 where Germans pummelled England, Walcott, Micah richards and Agbonlahor played so which players were held back? Gerrard or Lampard?

In the FIFA U21 every country held back their players. Germany didnt allow Kroos, Muller, Badstuber, and other top youths so stop whining ENGLAND is shit simple admit and move on.

Coolu temper, is your understanding of English departing you? in the national setup and making his debut are 2 different things. Besides Summer to autumn how many mnths different? yu are actually confirming exactly what I've said.

A Player yet to make his debut in the National team set up? We can also say Sani Emmanuel is in the Nigerian National team set up right now abi?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

A Player yet to make his debut in the National team set up? We can also say Sani Emmanuel is in the Nigerian National team set up right now abi?

Yep, yu can say that if he makes his debut next week.  grin  because that means the national team selectors were already considering him. I hope yu are aware that the fact he made his debut in August doesn't mean he hasn't been on the bench in previous matches (do I really need to explain that  undecided). I am definite he made his debut for Portugal before ever wearing the Manure shirt competitively so couldn't have gotten into the Portuguese team due to anything he learnt in Manure which is what this whole discussion is all about (just in case yu've forgotten).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

As at June this year Germany held all the UEFA under aged tournament. They lost the title to Ukraine this year.

At the U21 where Germans pummelled England, Walcott, Micah richards and Agbonlahor played so which players were held back? Gerrard or Lampard?
Don't mix up issues, I never said players were held back at the UEFA U21s Germany had the best tournament team and rightly won but that is not enough reason to say England doesn't have talent cos that would imply spain also don't have and even you can't be dumb or crooked enough to say that or have I set my expectations of yu too high?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
Don't mix up issues, I never said players were held back at the UEFA U21s Germany had the best tournament team and rightly won but that is not enough reason to say England doesn't have talent cos that would imply spain also don't have and even you can't be dumb or crooked enough to say that or have I set my expectations of yu too high?

Tell me where Spain was disgraced 4-0 in the tournament.

Germany played Spain, Germany played England. Which of these games ended 4-0.

If the best of your talents were mauled 4-0 both in U17 and U21 and in the FIFA tournament they were joint worst team with Tahiti and Azerbaijan

Talents indeed.!!!! With the use of the word "Talent" Fiji can also claim to have talents
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
duduspace:

The age comparison was between Lennon and Theo, not Rooney and Ronaldo and why judge Arsene on Theo alone? why not Cesc, Song, Clichy, Bendtner, Denilson?

Which of these apprentices will become a world player of the year

and FYI CR7 got to Manure aged 18 from Sporting (a top club in the Portuguese league) and a ready made player already in the portuguese national team setup while Theo came to Arsenal at 16 from Southhampton who weren't even top of the Championship.

Ronaldo was a teenager from Sporting Lisbon just like the way Wenger poached Reyes(Sevilla), Lupoli(Parma), Owusu Abeyie(Ajax).
All he had was just raw skills but with a dedicated player development scheme and Ronaldo's own hard-work and determination, he became a BEAST!!!

edoyad:

Sauron . Why do you have to inject falsities into your statements ? Walcot ! £12m ? shocked
from now on no more responses to your posts cos i truly do not have the energy to verify your blatant lies any more, haemoglobal fabricator like you.

The highly-rated 16-year-old is moving to Arsenal for a fee that is expected to be worth an initial £5m, but rising to about £12.5m.
Walcott said: "I am so pleased to be joining Arsenal - a club I have admired for a long time.
"Coming to Arsenal will give me the opportunity to work with world-class players every day and play football at the highest possible level."

Considering the fact that Walcott has already been to a World Cup finals and has played several times for the 3 Lions, his add-on fees musta taken effect the same year Arsenal bought him.
Grab a book when you are bored so you can learn more about the happenings around you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
Where did you cull that rubbish from cos the Walcot i know never cost £12m . Secondly you're a blind rat to think that Reyes was poached from Sevilla in a youth deal. Reyes was a senior player for Sevilla before he left for Arsenal(even time magazine mentioned that deal before hand in 03) and i think your own posts are beginning to reek of haemoglobal fabrications too so the decision to ignore them henceforth. Dont make me have to sit infront of a PC to expose your fraud this evening you phoney.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

Where did you cull that rubbish from cos the Walcot i know never cost £12m . Secondly you're a blind rat to think that Reyes was poached from Sevilla in a youth deal. Reyes was a senior player for Sevilla before he left for Arsenal(even time magazine mentioned that deal before hand in 03) and i think your own posts are beginning to reek of haemoglobal fabrications too so the decision to ignore them henceforth. Dont make me have to sit infront of a PC to expose your fraud this evening you phoney.

You are a stumblebum. . . . .Even a slowpoke knows Walcott's deal was worth £12 million.

Reyes on the other hand was poached from Sevilla at 21. . . . .
That was after Wenger said Ronaldo was too expensive for £12 million in the summer of 2003. . . . .He then went on to buy Reyes for £17 million six months later. There are things you can never know cos your exposure to the English Premiership started after Robert Pires left Arsenal.
I have scoured this forum for the most brainless twit and i swear. . . . . .you take the cake!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
Brainless asswipe . Better dont modify anything you've posted here like you did earlier, I'll have your time when i'm through.
If you didn't have a learning disability you'd have known some of there things from the on set. Instead you go around reading rubbish to validate your outrageous delusions. I'll have your time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

Tell me where Spain was disgraced 4-0 in the tournament.

Germany played Spain, Germany played England. Which of these games ended 4-0?

You forget that same England team beat Spain 2-0 in the same tournament enroute to the final or is your memory that short that the only match you remember is the final?

Pray if England were so bad as you paint them, how come they got to contest the final against Germany undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

Brainless asswipe . Better dont modify anything you've posted here like you did earlier, I'll have your time when i'm through.
If you didn't have a learning disability you'd have known some of there things from the on set. Instead you go around reading rubbish to validate your outrageous delusions. I'll have your time.

You are a useless apprentice.
The amount of wankery you display in here week in week out is enough to have put you in a sanatorium if you were in a developed world.
Only a 3rd world country like Nigeria can allow a witless twit like you to communicate with sane people.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ayusman16(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are a useless apprentice.
The amount of wankery you display in here week in week out is enough to have put you in a sanatorium if you were in a developed world.
Only a 3rd world country like Nigeria can allow a witless twit like you to communicate with sane people.

Haba!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by follypimpi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
Am sure AW will say the turning point in the game was when the Citeh players wasn't carded.Don't know how some1 can be happy with losing for ffuckin 4yrs,am so pissin right now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by biolabee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2009
just saw the young boys again lose,

no heart
i am not comfortable with vela leading the line
Rosicky could not add anything to the game and SWP danced doodles around Traore,
I am happy with the scoreline as a 1-0 will be contrued as unflattering by the gaffer

Silve is the most useless defender and it will be a disaster if Billy or Thomas are out at all

I am afraid for the few weeks ahead
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by denzel2009: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
I asked thesame question earlier today? your first team can't beat this team and you are now using ur babies, its just common sense, I really pity arsenal fans.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by yousouph(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
Is it freefall for Arsenal now? Pathetic Citey always looks superlative against Arsenal. I tire 4 Wenger o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2009
GAYYners How Market grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another trophyless season beckons
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
You forget that same England team beat Spain 2-0 in the same tournament enroute to the final or is your memory that short that the only match you remember is the final?

Pray if England were so bad as you paint them, how come they got to contest the final against Germany

The fact is that The game against England was the easiet for the Germans.

English boys were so clueless
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

Market was bloody today.
U need to see the smoke oozing out of Wenger's nostrils. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by 4Play(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

Trophyless(the award winning series) is in season 5. Emmys anyone?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
Well that's that. Kind of blown away but not too bad considering the senior team didn't fair too well in that territory too.

But wouldn't this game have been a good one to fine tune Eduardo's finishing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
7-0 aggregate loss in the last 3 games in England
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by 4Play(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

Well that's that. Kind of blown away but not too bad considering the senior team didn't fair too well in that territory too.

Ever since Martin Taylor(God bless him) 'fine tuned' Eduardo's leg, he's probably lost his drive.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2009
But we've qualified for round two of the most important club competition in the world as group leaders with a game to spare.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

Ed, what annoyed me most about the match was that the young lads actually were not responsible for the loss, the players culpable for most of the goals were the senior players.

Goal number 1: Rosicky, Eboue and Song in that order could have prevented that goal
Goal number 2: I couldn't understand for the life of me why Silvestre should have been backing off SWP when he had Armand Traore covering him in a 4 vs 2 situation, SWP didn't even have any one to pass to
Goal number 3 was simply a mix up between Wilshere and Song that makes you wonder if we actually practice defending in training.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by 4Play(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

But we've qualified for round two of the most important club competition in the world as group leaders with a game to spare.

Ahead of such mighty European giants as AZ Alkmaar and Standard Liege. You sure did show them, didn't you?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
I say How market na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

Consolation i think grin grin grin where are the red and white NL army?

Song out of weekend clash with stoke, Its getting more funny.

Somebody should answer Dayokanu pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.