Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (64569 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 1:14am On Dec 04, 2009
Imagine from Nagoya Grampus to Assanal, They must really suck in London
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 1:21am On Dec 04, 2009
'

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 1:26am On Dec 04, 2009
Dayo pls my ribs are hurting, AW pls win something to make peace with some people. FA pls stage a torny for North London clubs, Arsenal need something to feel among, even if its JUG wenGAY and the red and white army will gladly take it.

Dayo pls construct a letter to English FA. We need to be our brodas keeper/helper. AW and arsenal need our help and no help is too small for arsenal at this moment.  grin grin grin

Muki has gone missing and nobody know her where about. Has she taken the Kenyan way?. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2009
Muki has gone missing and nobody know her where about. Has she taken the Kenyan way?.

Muki has learnt her lesson and she has stopped the Wengay obsession
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2009
Where is Muki sef?

Where's my babe? sad

@Dayo
hmm
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2009
The wise and discerning know how to identify wheat from chaff. Wenger preferred unemployment to a job at Bayern. what a SHAME on Bayern . More shame coming in the midweek though, watch this space.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2009
Can anything be worse than 0-7 aggregate loss in 3 games?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2009
First Sharon's PMS amde him see Arsene enter Hughes' technical area, then wjhen presented with contrary evidence, he says Hughes didnt mean nothing by doing the opposite. Give it up man bitch, go get a maxi pad!!! grin

@Donkeyanu, really what do you do, u must av a lotta free time on ur hands. This recession is a real bitch shey?!! grin

Abeg make una help me find Muki oh!!! undecided

ONe game at a time folks, one game at a time!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2009
@Donkeyanu, really what do you do, u must av a lotta free time on your hands. This recession is a real bitch shey?!!

Clarify pls, Is it Arsenals point recession or your own brain recession

Abeg make una help me find Muki oh!!!

Face front small, wetin consign you. Muki dey with me she dey chop life

ONe game at a time folks, one game at a time!!

Sure, one loss at a time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Can anything be worse than 0-7 aggregate loss in 3 games?
Yep
Struggling to qualify in a Champions League Group that has Maccabi Hafia, Bourdeaux and Juventus.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2009
you want to compare Bayerns group to ur group?

lailai

Juventus
Bourdeux
Bayern

Thts a close one, any of the 2 can qualify
put Arsenal in this group and yawa go gas
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2009
tkb417:

you want to compare Bayerns group to your group?

lailai

Juventus
Bourdeux
Bayern

Thts a close one, any of the 2 can qualify
put Arsenal in this group and yawa go gas

Put Arsenal in this group(as a replacement for Bayern or Juve)
and we'll qualify with a game to spare!
What's close about the group?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2009
so you think Arsenal , Bayern and Bourdeux will be easy

no be you, na the reason why una dey chop beating left right and center be that
una too make mouth
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2009
@tkb417
I make bold to say that Bourdeaux isn't 'all that'(Good but not super)
Let's be frank, can they beat Manure,Arsenal or chelsea home and away?
It's because Bayern is rubbish, plain and simple !!!!
Anyways,we have crushed all opposition in the CL in the last two editions
We only stumbled when we met the English teams.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by FBS: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2009
Dayoooooooooo! you don kolo finish! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2009
HNIC. Are you guys trying to argue with TKB ? grin what a joke.
The dude probably thinks Haifa and Besiktas are from Italy and Spain respectively. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2009
Tis is a Bordeaux who broke Lyons stranglehold. They put Juvenus to the sword so what are we talking about?

Put Arsenal in this group(as a replacement for Bayern or Juve)
and we'll qualify with a game to spare!
What's close about the group?

Ordinary SUnderland and Man City don almost kill you. You dey make mouth

Who wont qualify in a group of Liege, AZ Almaar and Panathinaikos
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2009
Dayo dont worry, it will go on record that Bayern are in the Europa cup because of UEFA's bad selection process. It will soothe the pain of your fans a bit more. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2009
HNIC:

@tkb417
I make bold to say that Bourdeaux isn't 'all that'(Good but not super)
Let's be frank, can they beat Manure,Arsenal or chelsea home and away?
It's because Bayern is rubbish, plain and simple !!!!
Anyways,we have crushed all opposition in the CL in the last two editions
We only stumbled when we met the English teams.

wait
Pool couldt qualify cos of Lyon and Fioretina
French and Italian teams right

Now that bayerns group has better teams from the same countries
Bourdeux and Juventus

how you think that group will be easy beats me. The group is a tough one
Arsenal may probably qualify with Bouydeux cos for me, Bourdeux are poised to show the bigger teams pepper this season

They are not super, they have beaten Juve and Bayern shocked shocked
ol boi easy o

edoyad:

HNIC. Are you guys trying to argue with TKB ? grin what a joke.
The dude probably thinks Haifa and Besiktas are from Italy and Spain respectively. grin
wht are u saying grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2009
Bayern will have qualified for Europa this time next week
[size=18pt]BUAHAHAHAHA. . . .HAHAHA[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by allboyz(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2009
Truth be told, Arsenal may be struggling in the Local scene,but in Europe against any team aside the EPL clubs,chances are that Arsenal has 99.999% chance of qualification! True that!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2009
allboyz:

Truth be told, Arsenal may be struggling in the Local scene,but in Europe against any team aside the EPL clubs,chances are that Arsenal has 99.999% chance of qualification! True that!

I like that part.
Some actually do believe say shoe get size. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2009
So What's up with tomorrow y'all ? Doesn't Criz know those threads have to be ready atleast 48 before the match ? The day I'll use koboko on that her little Scummie bum is coming grin
What do i know about stoke ? Ah, Faye and uhm Delap . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2009
edoyad:

So What's up with tomorrow y'all ? Doesn't Criz know those threads have to be ready atleast 48 before the match ? The day I'll use koboko on that her little Scummie bum is coming grin What do i know about stoke ? Ah, Faye and uhm Delap . grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2009
Tkb , you want her to beat you ba ? Keep laughing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by allboyz(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2009
nateevs:

I like that part.
Some actually do believe say shoe get size. grin grin

Nah broda and also Yes - reasons

When we play the EPL teams in Europe the chances would rather be 50-50 and if we step up our game. . .we carry the day. . .when the EPL teams play themselves in Europe,i can't bet on either of them!!! that was ma point.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2009
Interesting Stats about Stoke's main man(apart from Rory Delap) grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by No2Atheism(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
@Dayokanu

Abeg remove that image . . . its disgusting . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
allboyz:

Nah broda and also Yes - reasons

When we play the EPL teams in Europe the chances would rather be 50-50 and if we step up our game. . .we carry the day. . .when the EPL teams play themselves in Europe,i can't bet on either of them!!! that was ma point.

I remember a certain CL semi-final against a team called Man United. The result depicts nothing of a 50-50 expectation; neither does Arsenal's current form against the EPL top 3.

I struggling grin . . Can you help ?  undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
gooner, man, i dont av ur e-maila ddy so where do i send the preview to. asap, time aint my firend on dis one!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by loyika(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
Nateevs

Are you smoking weed which EPL top 3 Apart from the CL semis against the Mancs, we always give them a game and have beaten them on a consistent basis. or is it Liverpool you are talking about the only club we seem to have this current Voodoo curse with is Chelsea tongue

So which EPL top 3 are you on about, or are you adding Spurs to that list I don't get this, If we beat Stoke and win our game in hand, and Chelsea do not do the business against Citeh, things will get back to normal, so you guys can laugh it up all you want grin When Chelsea go through their dip in form, WE WILL ALL BE HERE!!

AFTERALL DEM KNOCK BOTH OF US OUT OF THE MILK CUP!! So guess we both have only 3 cups to look out for (Or una get extra one grin )

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
^ The John Terry Daddy Cocaine Cup grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022